Sign in to follow this  
izodn

People don't take the game so seriously sometimes

If you take pvP out of the equation this is Dayz on easy mode. This is not WoW or Eve-online where you have non-pvp servers or empire space. All of you complaining are playing the wrong game. Go back to more of a carebear friendly game that caters to your easy mode desire. This is a PvP game for christ sakes!

but that could be solved with two profiles on the masterserver. one loads with pvp server' date=' one with non-pvp.

[/quote']

no, cause i'll not have people to kill, it solve your problem, not mine.

So, what the deal?^^

If you take pvP out of the equation this is Dayz on easy mode. This is not WoW or Eve-online where you have non-pvp servers or empire space. All of you complaining are playing the wrong game. Go back to more of a carebear friendly game that caters to your easy mode desire. This is a PvP game for christ sakes!

why not really discuss with rational arguments instead of carebear insulting?

this way you would have your pvp with your pvp liking friends. i dont see the need of insulting this argument.

why not really discuss with rational arguments instead of carebear insulting?

this way you would have your pvp with your pvp liking friends. i dont see the need of insulting this argument.

carebears are the reason why I PvP. They drop the best loot.

so your argument is you wouldnt have fun with competition because its easier to kill people who care?

dont think this is valid. maybe you should think about your attitude.

I'm not the one asking for a safe haven free of player kills during a zombie apocalypse....

I'm not the one asking for a safe haven free of player kills during a zombie apocalypse....

this guy speak the truth !

but basically you want to play pvp with people who dont want to pvp with you.

still no valid argument against splitting up.

You are the one saying PvP should not exist in a PvP centric game. You do realize this right?

no ,basically he says he wants to pvp with people who are looking for other games since they play a full loot pvp and don't enjoy pvp. Meh.... you speak bout valid arguments man, don't you think all your logic is weird? you play a pvp game and ask for non pvp servers... sorry but its retarded

If you remove pvp do you know what's going to happen? "Bandits" will start throwing flares towards survivors to draw zeds toward them. And the survivors won't be able to do anything but try to defend against the zeds. And when the survivor dies, the bandit will go loot his body.

There is literally no way to completely remove banditry from this game.

You are the one saying PvP should not exist in a PvP centric game. You do realize this right?

no i dont.

and i dont think its pvp centric either. thats your interpretation of the sandbox-state this game is in.

i want to have a choice.

look at swtor. you can choose to play your story on a pvp server and cann kill other factions players all the way. its fun, i do that too. its super fun to ambush sith and rape them hard. but i chose to do it.

here it would be easy to give peole this choice too.

the interpretations of the sandbox differs too much. and because the game is alpha and not yet balanced its just no fun to play the game like survive by "try to make friends". only the pvp interpretation is fun at the moment. and that sucks.

would be nice if both interpretations could play togehter but differences are too big. so split it up.

bring one valid argument against it despide your interpretation of the game. there is still nothing.

He was pretty clear... PvP people like soft targets. You have a role to play in his preferred gaming style.

no i dont.

and i dont think its pvp centric either. thats your interpretation of the sandbox-state this game is in.

i want to have a choice.

look at swtor. you can choose to play your story on a pvp server and cann kill other factions players all the way. its fun' date=' i do that too. its super fun to ambush sith and rape them hard. but i chose to do it.

the interpretations of the sandbox differs too much. and because the game is alpha and not yet balanced its just no fun to play the game like survive by "try to make friends". only the pvp interpretation is fun at the moment. and that sucks.

would be nice if both interpretations could play togehter but differences are too big. so split it up.

bring one valid argument against it despide your interpretation of the game. there is still nothing.

[/quote']

You're missing the point here. SWTOR is a theme park MMO. This is a Sandbox. Sandboxes end game is player created end game. Not NPC mechanics. In all honestly if you want a non-pvp server you are in the wrong game. Sandboxes have and always will cater to PvPers due to the player driven end game. Take that for a valid argument. You are comparing themepark to sandbox. This isn't a themepark MMO.

no i dont.

i want to have a choice.

look at swtor. you can choose to play your story on a pvp server and cann kill other factions players all the way. its fun' date=' i do that too. its super fun to ambush sith and rape them hard. but i chose to do it.

[/quote']

yes, cause in swtor there is full loot, perma death. + this game is really a must have , its going f2p after few months release cause it sucks balls ... no man, please get serious ,swtor ?

ALL U KIDDIES MAD CAUSE I STEAL YOUR NVGs LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

being evil is too easy.

why only play one of the extremes? that would lead to split up servers.

so PVPers can have fun and coops can have fun.

because finally all people who dont like the pvp behind this will leave sooner or later and than PVPers only play this game anyway

1. There's no NPC-player police ... create one.

2. split up is not gonna work. See UO, WoW etc.

3. 'we' coops are having fun

4. leaving is ok. No-one is going to introduce PvP to a my little pony franchise because i wouldn't stay otherwise.

5. I think that you differentiate to much between cooper and pvper while you really should ... uh ... differentiate between pvpers and carebears?

See: Rockets plan was to later bring out localized databases, then you can create your own server with a password oand you have what you want.

The guy is trying to compare a themepark to a sandbox. see my previous post. He no longer has a valid point.

You're missing the point here. SWTOR is a theme park MMO. This is a Sandbox. Sandboxes end game is player created end game. Not NPC mechanics. In all honestly if you want a non-pvp server you are in the wrong game. Sandboxes have and always will cater to PvPers due to the player driven end game.

maybe my english isnt good enough to make my point clear.

yes its a sandbox state. i mentioned that. its about interpretation of that state. YOUR opinion is to play it pvp. MY opinion is play it coop. only because you want it PVP centric doesnt make it the one and only possible playstyle. so why dont you want to play with others that ONLY interpret the game like you? this way you wouldnd force people to pvp with you. why dont play only with people of your kind?

i think it wouldnt be easy enough right?