grislyatoms

"Send lawyers, guns and money"

Anyyway, two trips today to Balota...no ammo!

I've been to all three airstrips before and no ammo...it's just random objects spawning and other players picking it clean...business as usual..

Funny guy, dude up there^  Hilarious when you lmb and hear "click,click.click" :)

I figured an airfield would have plenty of ammo. If not there...where?

Edited by grislyatoms

In the world I am finding every caliber in the game...except for what I can run.

Well maybe you chose the wrong weapon in the first place ;) I always carry every ammo I can find and as soon as I find a weapon that I think suits my needs I only keep the caliber for that one. Ammo can literally spawn everywhere as far as I know. But the airfields are definetly a good place to look after. I love neaf. Maybe try switching the server? Not encouraging server hopping here.

Kinda played it that way, open to choices...

I have 9mm, 45 ACP, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 12 gauge buckshot, .357, and in 8 or so respawns I have yet to see 5.56x45.

Edited by grislyatoms

Found my first can opener, though, in that time! 8th or so respawn.

Edited by grislyatoms

There are reasons I tend to only carry a 357 and a shotgun.

One of them is how easy it is to get ammo. Another is how bad ass the combo is if you use a sawn off.

And some ammo, too! 2nd trip to Balota today. Picked clean.

Find a server that says 2 or 4 hour restarts in the title. Go to the balota tents, gear up. Run. Literally every single tent is spawning loot right now and mostly ammo! Most people are discovering this and so if it's a server that doesn't restart often it's already been looted.

Just go to empty servers (or as empty as you can find) that have recently reset. Easiest way to get gear, then back to the fuller ones for a shoot out. If that's your thing :). 

Find a server that says 2 or 4 hour restarts in the title. Go to the balota tents, gear up. Run. Literally every single tent is spawning loot right now and mostly ammo! Most people are discovering this and so if it's a server that doesn't restart often it's already been looted.

tents are working again!? sweet. I haven't played for a while, last time I logged in 90% of my gear had disapeared.

I gave you beans just for quoting Warren Zevon.

• Like 1