Sign in to follow this  
miragexl

Fixing Off-map

Off-map's and camps on the off-map are increasingly high; only getting more each day;

Solution:

Put a (insta-kill zone) around a border (say 15 seconds) if you don't get out of the zone within such time you die.

It's also got lost within the post of people complaining the game is too hard.

This should be easy to implement. Another great mod/mode for the game, Gossamer's Warfare, utilizes a similar solution.

It doesn't matter that it's "lost". Use the search button, post and it will be on the 1st page.

If your here just to be a douché you can leave.

Not arguing over a post its pathetic.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that you're not helping with threads getting pushed back into pages 10+ by posting a duplicate. Sorry if I came across as being a douche but "please use the search button" is in the post entitled "Please Read BEFORE Posting" that's in the important threads section.

better idea: tents and vehicles don't save off-map. so no stupid "insta-kill" or "invisi-walls". you can go and explore but can't stash things up there.

better idea: tents and vehicles don't save off-map. so no stupid "insta-kill" or "invisi-walls". you can go and explore but can't stash things up there.

Best solution yet that I've seen for this problem.

If theres nothing out there then it's just wasting memory when you do walk out there.

It's not a insta kill it just tells you to turn around for 15 seconds then kills you.

+1 this idea, it's exactly what I was thinking.