Sign in to follow this  
Kaioh6

Looking for a group.

Hi y'all, I'm at Khelm, so if anyone is there with a group I would like to join you guys. Or if you have a car or something could you pick me up? lol

I have Muble, teamspeak, skype. I could get vent if you want me to.

hi i am searching for a group too, been playin for a few weeks solo, and usually manage to survive for a 10-15 h...(snowcrAsh, Q_; )

I have my own TS3 server up and running, … and I am online usually through the week from 18:00-00:00..at the weekends when i am at home, most of the day i am online..

i can speak and write English and German. ..and of Corse my native language, Croatian…and yes sometimes I misspell some words but in general no one has problems understanding me 

u can PM me at mail: pwer_2_d_ppl@yahoo.com

GL&HF

Im looking for a small EU based group of around 3-8 ppl ill add you and talk later accpt plz :D

I wouldnt mind a group :)

I usually can't use Skype, dont have a mic, but i usually can use Skype because there are always people around and i hate using mics around my house (7 people in my house). However, I am not a dumbass and have common sense when it comes to grouping up, so if someone does something stupid like attracting a horde, it wont be me.... i promise :)

Steam: austendude

so guys you seem to be what i m looking for. after 3 weeks of intense solosurviving i want more. I consider myself pretty good at this game, and i know the gamemechanics in and out since i started it with operation flashpoint. got already some good gear: m4a3 ccq 5 mags ak74 5 mags coyoute packpack glock 17 5 mags and so on.but i would like to finally move to the airfield of doom to get the real good stuff. never made it there alove. killed by stupid serverhoppers.

to my person

Im 26 an from germany.

mic is there and my name is Stylles and i got no steam, so just pn.

hm looks like we found ourselves a potentially group…

Let me introduce myself:

I am from Croatia, and over 40 years old, as I wrote yesterday to someone i have 45 but i feel like i am 25 :)…DayZ is the first tactical shooter I am playing, before that I had a very successful UT 99 clan…

I am playing DayZ for 3 weeks and usually manage to survive around 15 huors, know myself around the map pretty well, and usually if its possible I try to avoid shooting on other ppl..

Most of the time I spend in wilderness, coz my main goal is to survive as long as I can, not getting high No. of murders or Infected (yes I call them infected coz Rocket says so… :))

and yes i have my own Team Speak 3 server...

GL&HF

...wtf did eweryone got scared when i told u how old i am .. :-))

GL&HF

hm looks like we found ourselves a potentially group…

Let me introduce myself:

I am from Croatia' date=' and over 40 years old, as I wrote yesterday to someone i have 45 but i feel like i am 25 :)…DayZ is the first tactical shooter I am playing, before that I had a very successful UT 99 clan…

I am playing DayZ for 3 weeks and usually manage to survive around 15 huors, know myself around the map pretty well, and usually if its possible I try to avoid shooting on other ppl..

Most of the time I spend in wilderness, coz my main goal is to survive as long as I can, not getting high No. of murders or Infected (yes I call them infected coz Rocket says so… :))

and yes i have my own Team Speak 3 server...

GL&HF

[/quote']

I am also Croatian. And I'm not scared of your age. :P You have Skype? :)

Hey (:

If u look for some teammates, you should add our Leader. We are a most friendly clan called TBB and at the moment we have more than 20 members. If you want to contact him, just add "[TBB-Lead] Terrormuecke" in steam and talk to him. They are all really nice guys! (:

_____

Hey (:

Wenn du Teamkameraden suchst, dann solltest du unseren Anführer adden. Wir sind ein meistens freundlicher Clan, der im Moment mehr als 20 Mitglieder hat. Wenn du Lust hast, ihn zu kontaktieren, dann adde einfach mal [TBB-Lead] Terrormuecke bei Steam und rede mit ihm. Es sind alle wirklich nette Leute! (: