Raebuluz

My favourite hacker so far...

well, i hva eno idea why he shot then decided to stalk you after he found you again, probably mashing his keyboard to find direct, he probably will download hacks for that to XD anyway beans for you :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Well  I hope this puts to rest he was just DeSync issue. Nicely done Vid BUMP!!!

• Like 1

This seems like an issue of the guy just hanging around berenzino looking to ruin people's day. After killing you once, there probably wasn't anyone else around to torment. Having already killed you, he probably grew a conscience out of boredom and decided to give you a hand lol.

Still BS using hacks, but nice that he decided to attempt to make up for being a dick about it in the first place.

• Like 1

This shows you the true nature of a hacker. They have no friends in game, all this guy wanted was a friend but no one would accept his cheating ways and he just cant understand it, he cheats because he wants to get back at people for being better then him and making friends easier.

When a hacker first got the cheats he planned to use them to make friends easier but soon realised that no one wants to be friends with a hacker so now his poor empty soul is left wondering berezhino stalking people and pretending to be their friends  :lol:

• Like 2

Nice video,

good guy hacker is actually helping making the game more fun to play giving guns and encouraging PVP as there's nothing else to do in the game right now.

He saved you from a long boring walk, if you've been playing this game for 200+ hours.

I find the process of 'gearing up' the best part of the game, so I gave the Mosin to a friend. I enjoy navigating around Chenarus gathering loot with friends and avoiding conflict when possible. I think a lot of our videos kind of show this.

• Like 2

I am definitely against cheats and hackers, but if they are going to hack, please let them be something like this guy. 

http://youtu.be/08bjrVrZz-E

Why give any respect to a hacker?  He's a lowlife.  Do you have a favorite mugger?

I would immediately leave the server, and inform the admin there is a hacker infestation. 

Wouldn't take any hacked filth offered.

Wouldn't let a hacker pollute my video. 

That's what I think of hackers.  All hackers.  Scum of the earth.

• Like 2

Muggers? What an utterly stupid argument. What next? Rapists and murderers? Some people need to get a grip. This is a computer game. Sometimes I worry about society.

• Like 1

Do you have a favorite mugger?

Well...there was that one guy who tried to rob a gun store...

• Like 1

Muggers? What an utterly stupid argument. What next? Rapists and murderers? Some people need to get a grip. This is a computer game. Sometimes I worry about society.

In the context of the "computer game" called DayZ, a mugger is one who holds you at gunpoint, steals your gear, and perhaps force feeds you poison. 

Do you have a favorite "mugger?"

Better muggers than hackers.   ALL hackers are trash.  A hacker giving you a rifle doesn't make him better trash.

God, you must be bored with the "gameplay" to countenance a hacker, or find any interest in one.

I find them repellent, and leave a server when I suspect one is present.

Well...there was that one guy who tried to rob a gun store...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/gun-shop-loses-70k-merchandise-after-smash-and-gra/nc3Xd/

http://gawker.com/5970386/police-raid-gun-store-where-nancy-lanza-purchased-rifle-after-owner-was-unaware-that-a-man-stole-an-ar-15-with-plan-for-a-massacre

Surprisingly lucrative and easy marks! Couldn't resist :P

On topic, since there are pretty much always going to be hackers, I hope they can come up with more than god-mode/tele/infinite ammo crap. I kinda wanna see some of the game changing stuff I heard they've done in the mod. Would much rather get turned into a woodland critter or some other crazy stuff than get tortured by a god-mode kiddie. 

Edit-so-as-not-to-seem-pro-hacker: It'd be great if we had some kind of way to totally prevent people from hacking, but as long as we can play online together we'll only be able to catch them after the fact.

Edited by Amias Free

Would much rather get turned into a woodland critter or some other crazy stuff than get tortured by a god-mode kiddie. 

^ this

Edited by Geckofrog7

you should have left it again and moved on fella.