Sign in to follow this  
Srgntcuddles

Feign Death

Before I start, I don't own the game. But I'm in love with it anyway. I just browse the forums and watch youtube videos about it. so my knowledge comes from that.

Onto the suggestion;

Feigning death.

Being able to fake your death could have it's uses. You can lay motionless, imitating the position of your body if you were actually dead. This of course wouldn't work on zombies, unless maybe you were in a pile of them and it masked your scent maybe.

Imagine you're under fire, enough fire to let the enemy think they hit you. You feign death around a corner. Time passes, the aggressor eventually approaches. You are able to maybe move your head and see the person. You suddenly pop up and shoot him.

Feigning death could also work for zombies, though in a different way. They could start in a seemingly dead state(like all those dead military bodies). As well as starting feigned, they could have a chance to get back up when killed. Maybe a percent to revive after X amount of time.

I thought I had more, but I suppose some first suggestion anxiety is preventing me from thinking. Let the discussion begin.

this definitely needs to be brought in, its a fantastic idea and could just use the scrip for getting knocked out, except without the timer and blurry screen.