Sign in to follow this  
challengar

Ideas for more realism and freedom to make your own history.

Hi guys,

I love this new game and all the small things you can do, here is my ideas and improvements for the standalone. Im sure there is a few things that have been mentioned before, but here it is..

- Better player movement. It is difficult to turn and move around tight places.

- Improve jumping, it looks wierd when you crawl over invisible fence. 

- Zombies is a big issue, they walk through walls and run at places where u was 3 seconds ago, so they run a certain path instead of running directly towards the player.

- It is a bit hard to find your friends but i guess it add a bit of realism to the game.

- I miss the creepy buildings with blood all around and maybe scary signs like "dead inside". 

- Im sure it is in your plans, but i would love to see build-able-items, such as boards, walls or maybe doors. It would be could if you could barrikade yourself inside and start building and maybe make a little farm with animals or vegetables so you have other things to do than just kill other players. 

- "You can affect the environment" - Just like you can costumize your rifle, which i absolutely love! Maybe you can use your can of spray to something else for example spraypaint a building with something silly or maybe for tactical usage.

- It would be cool with different world events, for example a building collapsing or maybe a plane falling down.

I don't really have anymore to write, because all of the plans and ideas you got, are amazing! Especially when all the bugs and movements will get fixed, players will have the opportunity to really make their of story and path.

Edited by challengar
  • Like 1

- "You can affect the environment" - Just like you can costumize your rifle, which i absolutely love! Maybe you can use your can of spray to something else for example spraypaint a building with something silly or maybe for tactical usage.

- It would be cool with different world events, for example a building collapsing or maybe a plane falling down.

I like your other ideas, but these are my favorite, I would definitely like to see these implemented :D

Allow DayZ players to tag walls and other such stuff and you'll see no end of penises and swastikas, maybe even the odd racist insult here and there.

• Like 1

Allow DayZ players to tag walls and other such stuff and you'll see no end of penises and swastikas, maybe even the odd racist insult here and there.

True.. People have to ruin everything :/ Been like that since early school years haha.