Sign in to follow this  
Thirdthorpe

Tell us what the devs have interest in.

So we all pepper these forums with ideas pretty regularly but we never really know the topics the devs have any interest in. I was thinking maybe once a week the devs could make a list of topics from the forums that have caught their eye and may be considering. This would be a great way to let us know the direction the game is heading, it would allow for debate over some of the hot topics, and would serve as a great reward to the anyone whos idea was considered.

Additionally it would nice if there was a list of the topics that are just not going to happen so the forums aren't littered with repeatedly failed concepts.

Also on a lesser note, can we get some written confirmation some place about the zombies; if they're infected living people or the classic Romero undead shambler befause I think I may shit bricks if I have to read another "dead players come back as zombies/headshots only" thread and I know I'm not alone.

There is a dev blog, you just have to look for it. Follow them on twitter. 

I'd rather them focus on the game than talk about it every step of the way. If you need constant updates maybe check back only every few weeks. 

Edited by nimmerzz

Forum admin, dev, just anything. I can't help but think it would help to focus the concepts in a bit towards more productive topics.