Sminky

Done until they fix tents.....

Love the mod, and played it solidly for a week or two when i first discoverd it some 6 weeks back. I and now dip in and out to try new features for half an hour or so over the last few weeks.

With each new update i hope i can finally place my tent (resonable), that i've been carrying around for weeks.

Each time 'nope'

For me i really want to be able to carve out a little palce that is mine, my enjoyment of how i play would make that the intial ultimate goal.

I really hope it' sorted soon. It jsut somehow seems hollow until i can

uh... They work pretty damn well at the moment, try spamming pitch tent, always does the trick for me..

you can still move around while the inventory is open. I just move around in a circle spamming the command until it sticks

thanks for the advice, i tried that though for about 10 mins that it dawned; what am i doing, this is surposed to be my free time.

really hope it coms in a patch soon. Want to get back into DAy z

Only thing stopping you from getting back into DayZ is yourself. Tents work fine at the moment. Albeit, it takes a little bit to get one down but as others have said just open your inventory, right click pitch tent, move around until it places.

They are working pretty good right now.. Where are you trying to put it?

Place it on a flat surface, and make sure if there is any direction that slopes down, face that direction and spam 'place tent' while moving around. If there is a slight downward slope in any direction you want to be facing that. I've placed many tents within 10 tries with this method.

yeah your playing an alpha game and quitting because one of the features is slightly glitchy lol. Go play a retail game

You have to open inventory / gear with G then walk arround and spam pitch tent it will happen after a 1-2 mins of spamming :p

The problem isn't setting up the tent, the problem is keeping your stuff inside them.

Tent inventories are glitchy as fuck.

well.. i wont place a tent again.....my tent sucked up all my gear me and my buddies had....2 FALs, m4 camo sd, 2 cz 550, 1 saw, 1 m107 and a dmr...lots of ammo and other stuff...so yeah tents suck balls so dont bother to place them

well.. i wont place a tent again.....my tent sucked up all my gear me and my buddies had....2 FALs' date=' m4 camo sd, 2 cz 550, 1 saw, 1 m107 and a dmr...lots of ammo and other stuff...so yeah tents suck balls so dont bother to place them

[/quote']

1: since you know its an alpha you shouldnt be surprise to have all your items wiped in your tent ,due to many things

2: you are very stupid putting all the bests gears in one tent, honnestly, who the fuck playing with brain will do this...

Did you Save your tent after putting stuff in it ? if you did it will come back after a restart ,

Y-day my whole camp was gone and after restart it was back

Hint: Your hiding spot isn't as clever as you think. People are stealing from your tent while you're away.