Sign in to follow this  
blackychan (DayZ)

Fix The Bugs!

In all honesty many great things can be added to this game, heaps of ideas and what not but i think before adding these, fix all the glitchy bugs everywhere and make the game comfortable to play before adding things. Running around with zombies going through walls or glitching through houses, glitching and falling off the top of houses is very annoying when you spend a lot of time getting to where you wanted to go.

In all honesty many great things can be added to this game, heaps of ideas and what not but i think before adding these, fix all the glitchy bugs everywhere and make the game comfortable to play before adding things. Running around with zombies going through walls or glitching through houses, glitching and falling off the top of houses is very annoying when you spend a lot of time getting to where you wanted to go.

You have to remember, this is an alpha version of the game and although it is easy to forget, the game has not been fully released yet. We are essentially testing the game. Full release may be years down the road but as long as we click "I understand" to the alpha notice every time we load up the game, then we can't really complain about the bugs too much. The best thing we can do is report them under bug fixes and hope that if it is deemed important enough, it will be fixed quickly.

( if a bug has already been reported there is no need to re-report it, but you can cast a vote on an existing bug report that has not been acknowledged yet to show the devs that the bug in question effects a larger amount of players ).

Edited by Meowls