Frothyboot18

Why would you even...

I was hunting at NEAF with 2 friends, we go up sniper hill and observed... We saw people coming in at the jail cells, then m4 shots... No one came out... After sometime of observing, we decide to go... As we enter, we saw a fountain of blood from the 2nd floor, dead bodies on the stairs, we immediately clear the building... No one in sight... We check the bodies and no body was hidden... I moved down stairs to close the door and cover the door while my 2 friends sorted out the gear... Then i hear m4 shots upstairs, both my friends are dead... The guy jumped out of the wall and hosed them down... Then this pussy prones behind the stairs taunting me to come up... Now its bad enough that this guy is glitching through walls... What he does next is what really irritated me... He is laying prone on the second floor behind the stairs... Im on the stairs trying to inch my way up... I use 3rd person to check where he is before i rush up, he shoots the floor at by the stairs... Then disappears... I mean he was prone then disappeared... He didnt stand up, or sit down... Just disappeared, i figured its my chance to run, i run out, i close the door behind me, as im running south towards the closest hole in the fence, i free look to look at the door, i see him less than 5m behind me but the doors of the jail cells are still closed he then proceeds to gun me down as im turning.... Did he hide inside a wall waiting for people?... That im sure of... But why? Why would you wait in a wall for an hour to shoot people? He obviously didnt loot their bodies, he didnt do it for the thrill of the hunt either... So why? Why not just play COD or BF4...

And on the last note... Did he teleport down the jail? Its impossible someone else got me since we observed the airfield and its surroundings for sometime... Anyways i just want a discussion to start while im waiting for the big boss :)

Edited by Frothyboot18
  • Like 2

If what you're telling is true, then yes. He was a teleporting hacker.

• Like 2

Teleport hacker, We had a funny encounter with one recently. I camped a group of five people exactly where you described, a teleporthacker teleported around, playing loud music. I was behind the militaryoffice (Jails), the hacker ported behind the hangars and got instantly shot by our sniper :D 

We lol'd.

Hehehe a wall glitching hacker... How much of an advantage does he need.... T.T i dont mind dying... But it leaves a foul taste dying like that hehehe

I believe you OP. Same fucking shit happened to me today.

We go into the Jail and we don't come out. Some cunt is glitch hacking through the walls. Mows me down.

Before that, it was a teleporter who is so fucking bad at the game, he had to TP away from me twice. He wasn't able to save his poor bastard friend as I executed him like the dog he was. Then to beat all, me and my clan and an allied clan got away.

Before that, the Rangers wipe out a pussy group of curtain campers. We got accused of hacking and then they sent a wall hacker with TP to come kill us.

Long story short, it's getting worse. So far, the worst server for it is "ARC Survival". No offense to them, but there is always hackers in that fucking server.

I've been killed twice at NEAF now by someone inside the walls and also had a friend get shot out of nowhere when inside a building

Just a few days ago was in the woods after a server restart, someone logged in, I get shot with a fully auto sawn off at blank range ( no one there)

And I didn't catch their name as they immediately logged out, I just saw the flash on the player list as I thought I was the first and only person to join after the restart

I was about 1k east of NWAF in the middle of the woods in a bush, the chances someone logged in, was right behind me in the middle of nowhere and shot me with full auto sawn off that was a legit bug and killed me are very slim, and the fact they logged out straight away makes me think foul play too

Hackers are getting worse again

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Wait what?!

Fill me in as I was gone since the first week of SA release.

Hackers are not eradicated yet?

O.o

Please tell me this thread is lying 

please.

please. 

They dont think it be like it is comrade

but it do

• Like 1

Yea I hate that crap, honestly people that do that aren't good enough to play the game or just have self-pitty issues.

Normally I'd give you shit for 3pp abuse, but against a hacker and wall glitcher I'll pull a Churchill and say a a favorable reference about Stalin on this one, since there's a bigger enemy to worry about.

You can't win against these guys though, best bet is to just stay away when you suspect they're in an area.

The problem is, we can't even report hackers and glitchers and it's hard for server admin to kick them, since DayZ doesn't tell you the name of the player who just killed you, they could be anybody.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

I've had a similar experience and it sucks. I was at NEAF with only one other person in the server. I loot the jail house, and get shot on my way out. So I join another server (empty) and spawn in Berezino. Not 3 mins of looting and I'm ghosted by the same guy from the previous server. Hackers suck and it definitely leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just remember: if they need to hack to enjoy a video game, they are overcompensating for their tiny penis lol.

• Like 1

Normally I'd give you shit for 3pp abuse, but against a hacker and wall glitcher I'll pull a Churchill and say a a favorable reference about Stalin on this one, since there's a bigger enemy to worry about.

You can't win against these guys though, best bet is to just stay away when you suspect they're in an area.

The problem is, we can't even report hackers and glitchers and it's hard for server admin to kick them, since DayZ doesn't tell you the name of the player who just killed you, they could be anybody.

Uhm... 3pp abuse? It was on a regular server, hehe how do i explain this... Its like two shooters shooting a target at 800 meters... Both are given scopes and a rifle... One uses the scope to its full potential, while the other shoots by iron sights...sure you look tough as nail... But dont expect to win... I think thats why theres HC servers and Regular servers... You wanna be tough as nail... Go HC, but dont cry out 3pp abuse on a regular server... Coz itll be a bit stupid of me to play regular and not use it... Thats like boxing with using only one hand :)

Anyways... As for the topic... Yup... It sucks... I mean hacking and wall glitching... Hahaha and he had the balls to taunt me haha but i got the last laugh... Coz i wrote in direct chat "you pussies" before respawning. Hahaha i showed that hacker whos boss

Same thing happened to a group of us at the same place and dont give them the benefit of calling them hackers they are nothing more then childish people that paid for a script ... hacking takes skill something they dont have 

Your title asks the question "why". The answer is simple:

To read threads like these.

This is a "don't let the terrorist win" scenario. I know it's frustrating to die by hackers but they want to get a rise out of people. I suggest not giving them the satisfaction. Report it discreetly and move on.