Sign in to follow this  
teeasy

New Char everytime on experimental?

Hey there,

I just gave the new experimental a try, my last char wasnt there anymore, i dont care too much abiut my loot anyway, just to make clear. BUT i get a new char on every server change? is that normal now? (and yes i did lock out in safe locations on low pop servers serveral times now) always at the beach :/

if you read the warning message when you log in, all of the experimental servers are not saving your character except for the one that says "accelerated time test"

well thx then, for my excuse, seeing this warning since 4 months doesnt make me read it every time ;)

Nd im sure it was different before that patch, cya.

Edit: Plus i dont see anything about that in the warning message, whatever  experimental servers seem to never restart anyway, how am i supposed to test anything new when all i find is rotten fruits?

Edited by teeasy

well thx then, for my excuse, seeing this warning since 4 months doesnt make me read it every time ;)

Nd im sure it was different before that patch, cya.

Edit: Plus i dont see anything about that in the warning message, whatever  experimental servers seem to never restart anyway, how am i supposed to test anything new when all i find is rotten fruits?

Experimental is there right now to test accelerated time, quadrant loot respawn, and the mass loot position change. Nothing big.

Nothing big. I guess thats the problem of Dayz SA these days, only big thing is the money they made by us buying that game.

Edited by teeasy

Nothing big. I guess thats the problem of Dayz SA these days, only big thing is the money they made by us buying that game.

Or you could read the road map to see whats coming out within the year. AND if were to also read the Dev Tracker Rocket said there was going to be a new experimental patch update. Which we all know is the big o'l update with dem new towns, guns, and cooking. Whatever though, if your thinking that way then just don't bother posting questions or anything on the forum for that matter. Go play Titanfall or something.   :P

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Or you could read the road map to see whats coming out within the year. AND if were to also read the Dev Tracker Rocket said there was going to be a new experimental patch update. Which we all know is the big o'l update with dem new towns, guns, and cooking. Whatever though, if your thinking that way then just don't bother posting questions or anything on the forum for that matter. Go play Titanfall or something.   :P

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Game's still in alpha and if you are not willing

to be patient with all the bugs,glitches and everything

bad that comes along the way,then DayZ is propably not the game for you.

Also,nobody told you to spent your money on an unfinished game.You had been warned,deal with it.

• Like 2

The warning is there for all to see, TBH ive played full releases that are buggier, ive had one charcter wipe and one ladder death (just got my first m4 never fired, that deah hurt lol) apart from that nothing, only grumble i have is a slight lack of content but i expected that and am looking forward to the updates coming. This game is truly unique as its what your willing to put into that affects what gameplay you get. If your rush to an airfield grab gear then shoot everyone on site youll get bored, Me im being a do gooder still, only killed one player still in self defence i spend my days looting leaving little care packages for randoms to find and helping as many new spawns as i can, as soon as there up and running im gone on to the next

I didnt want that discussion once again to come up, justthats what it is like today. Actually i hope you guys are right and we dont get f`**** by the "industry" which is (to me) whats gonna haapen to this game.

I didn't want that discussion once again to come up, just that's what it is like today. Actually i hope you guys are right and we don't get f`**** by the "industry" which is (to me) whats gonna happen to this game.

It's because your coming into this game with that concept already in your head. If you just clear your mind of that concept while playing or even trying to just mingle within the forums it will be better. For example, I went to go see the movie Frozen with my friends a couple weeks back, and even before we were watching I was already bashing / trolling it. Then, when I was finished watching it...in the end I ended hating it. But that is because I came into it already hating it, if I would have just not thought about it, I would've been like the other couple million people who loved it. :) 

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

I didnt want that discussion once again to come up, justthats what it is like today. Actually i hope you guys are right and we dont get f`**** by the "industry" which is (to me) whats gonna haapen to this game.

Then stick around the forums and see for yourself.

The community and the developers are preety close and in good terms when it comes to this game.

So there's no fear of getting molested,but you have to be patient.

I was curious about this as well the only Hardcore experimental server wipes characters at every reset. Characters are not being saved at all after reset on experimental.