Sign in to follow this  
Huntik

CZ 550 missing???

Hi guys. I was just wondering ... can you still find cz550 in barns in 1.7.1.5? Strange thing happened to me after I installed this version about 3 days ago. I lost 2 cz550 that I found previously. I had them in my gear and suddenly, when I loged in i didnt have them anymore. And since then I cant find any .. and I searched at least 30 barns ... I know probability of finding one has been lowered but this is way to strange... anyone have some thoughts on that?

Haven't seen the old girl for ages now..on the upside i am finding the M14 a lot more :)

Ill be honest I havent found one in ages either... ammo yes, rifle no :(

The only ones infact ive found in the last 2 weeks were yesterday off two guys who i believe were cheating/exploiting/hacking who were camping Electro.. I took them out with the barret and when I checked their corpses they both had identical inventories... from cz550 to the unitilities... was just off.. exact perfect matches of each other.

Friend found 2 Friday night. He died with both (one equipped and other in coyote backpack) was able to get from his body in the pack. So they must still be out there.

I just found one this evening, in a barn.