Sign in to follow this  
tncommander

Hey Guys! Check this out!

Hey guys, I'm new to this community, I have just begun a dayz standalone series on my youtube channel with face cam!  I think you guys will really enjoy it! :D I fyou do enjoy, please comment on what you think and maybe subscribe :) http://youtube.com/aviatinglewis

• Like 2

good vid chap , but that moment at 3:25 is pure gold ! made me chuckle

Welcome to the forum :) I too am new here to this community :)

a little constructive critisism for you though, so don;t take it as me being a dick or just another guy on the internet spouting hurtful comments lol.

1) (this is more of a personal quam I suppose) The facecam is unnecesary for this type of game, don't be another pewdiepie wannabe, please? :(

2) (Another personal quam lol) why not play in Hardcore servers? stop people and yourself from manipulating the camera to look over wall and arounds corners. also makes episodes more interesting as youi don't know whats round that next corner :O

3) If you are going to persist with the facecam, get yourself a desk light, or a source of light in front of you, you;re face is more or less unseeable due to the dark :(

4) Never use a spade :P

5) Maybe work on your commentary a bit. Have a list of subjects/ideas in front of you, interesting things you can talk about while things are slow and calm, rather than try and commentate on the spot with nothing going on, so nothing to really commentate on. If you do that a lot in the next episodes, it'll get pretty boring with nothing happening.

apart from that, good job, You have yourself another subscriber :) look forward to seeing how your series develops, Maybe you could use a team mate, I'm happy to help and play with anyone :)

Good luck, survivor!

• Like 1