What Is your Game

What type of player do you hunt  

22 members have voted

1. 1. as the above said, whats your game/your prey

• Bandits
    • Heros
    • Fresh spawns
    • non of the above i keep myself to myself

So as the above said, everybody knows that i enjoy hunting down people who are making others dayz experince horrible or if im up for it i normally hunt bigger things {clans of 4 to 8} so what motivates you to hunt your prey?

Sometimes i play alone and sometimes i play with my friends. Depending when we get free time our numbers varies from 2 to 8 people, tho i would not call us a "clan".

Usually we spend our time on and around NE airfield, because most of the guys that come there are "geared" up, and IMO it is not fun to hunt fresh-spawns on coast or coastal towns.

Since there is not much interesting to do in this state of the game, we camp/wait/flank around and shoot everybody that comes near. So i guess i am none from the above choices.

...everybody knows that i enjoy hunting down people who are making others dayz experince horrible...

Never heard about you before, are you some kind of "badass" guy like Itchy and Mucky (might forgot exact names) that likes to brag about themselves? Ego much?

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie

I believe he referred to his name, not his skills. He was bragging, sure, but whats the point of taunting him?

Shit, i really dont get alot of people on this board.

Sometimes i play alone and sometimes i play with my friends. Depending when we get free time our numbers varies from 2 to 8 people, tho i would not call us a "clan".

Usually we spend our time on and around NE airfield, because most of the guys that come there are "geared" up, and IMO it is not fun to hunt fresh-spawns on coast or coastal towns.

Since there is not much interesting to do in this state of the game, we camp/wait/flank around and shoot everybody that comes near. So i guess i am none from the above choices.

Never heard about you before, are you some kind of "badass" guy like Itchy and Mucky (might forgot exact names) that likes to brag about themselves? Ego much?

Yeah right? i personally believe that anyone who brags about ruining other peoples days had been killed minutes before logging onto the forums. 

Ill kill anyone so long as i have a gun with usable ammo. I dont go around shooting everyone tho. Im kinda random with it.

Where is the "I'm a fickle madman who picks and chooses who lives and who dies and why based on no discernible pattern"?

Where is the "I'm a fickle madman who picks and chooses who lives and who dies and why based on no discernible pattern"?

Lol exactly! This should definatly be an option.

Anyone who is attacking me is who i am after. Sometimes i may feed a person a slightly off bit of fruit.

Pretty much everyone is fair game.  Depends on my mood at the time.