Sign in to follow this  
Dalton (DayZ)

READ: Non Lethal / Lethal weapon Suggestions

How about slingshots , Wrist rockets with ball bearings . I would love to silent kill a zombie with a slingshot, or maybe even a tazer would be a sweet weapon to stun bandits and other wannabes trying to get your loot.

post-41601-0-67306200-1344018162_thumb.j

[attachment=1421]

AMMO SON!!!

The device functions by affecting "neuromuscular incapacitation"[2] and the devices' mechanism "Electro-Muscular Disruption (EMD) technology". Someone struck by a Taser experiences stimulation of his or her sensory nerves and motor nerves, resulting in strong involuntary muscle contractions.

[attachment=1422]

Just think of the possibilities http://youtu.be/HPENzKOmOl0

In terms of non-lethal defensive weapons, for camps and sniper/shooter positions. I'd like to see trip-flares with moveable trip-wires (see ACE mod), maybe player made using an m203 flare/roadflare and scrap metal, as well as bear-traps, maybe player made if using the toolbox in combination with 2x scrap metal or something.

And maybe a lethal version using a hand-grenade and 2 x scrap metal + toolbox item. But that might be too much.

These would all have to be visible, so that only careless players are caught out.

In terms of non-lethal defensive weapons' date=' for camps and sniper/shooter positions. I'd like to see trip-flares with moveable trip-wires (see ACE mod), maybe player made using an m203 flare/roadflare and scrap metal, as well as bear-traps, maybe player made if using the toolbox in combination with 2x scrap metal or something.

And maybe a lethal version using a hand-grenade and 2 x scrap metal + toolbox item. But that might be too much.

These would all have to be visible, so that only careless players are caught out.

[/quote']

Rocket said in an interview bear traps are a thing, which sounds awesome.

We've got a really good Russian artist who's been working with us, he created a really good bear trap and we've been meaning to get that into the last few updates. A lot of people don't want to see it diluted with billions of items, but I do! Why not? They don't have to be required items, but you don't know what the players are going to do. They could set up some cool bear trap thing - I find the idea of that awesome - like you place it where a guy can run in - bam, he breaks his leg.