Sign in to follow this  
shaeg

MEDIC! Soon to be the most hilarious/unfortunate death ever.

It was at Green Mountain my survivor met his final moments "walking" that is, in his life. I was at the top of the radio tower trying to figure out a way down in a standoff with two bandits who were failing to hit me with a no scope SKS and a magnum from the bottom of the ladder/tower.

The ladder chute is small and you can't aim directly up through the top so I ran around the ring at the top frantically trying to figure out what to do. I could hear my would be assailants laughing and taking pot shots as well as daring each other to climb up.

Another round the balcony and I get stuck somehow while proning and pulling out my m4 under what looks to be some black speaker/receiver thing.

My screen shakes and spazzes.

I am clearly stuck, I try moving around, standing and crouching...no luck.

Then I press V.

I shit you not it was as if I was being hurled by a catapult..I must have flown at least 900m and landed in a tree and slid down..."broken leg"

So here I am...crawling..its been 30mins now..no town in sight..if a medic finds me you can have my full mod all pristine m4....

Hilarious glitch eh? I'm still laughing.

Edited by Shaeg
  • Like 7

Ah, yes, the Ghost of Green Mountain has done its' deed once more... There is a reason I go neither there nor into any Piano Houses anymore... *shiver*

Seriosuly if you were one of the two bandits trying to get me on Canada West Coast server please comment here if you saw me fly away. I can only imagine what they thought if they saw me fly through the air. Probably "OMG HACKS"

It was at Green Mountain my survivor met his final moments "walking" that is, in his life. I was at the top of the radio tower trying to figure out a way down in a standoff with two bandits who were failing to hit me with a no scope SKS and a magnum from the bottom of the ladder/tower.

The ladder chute is small and you can't aim directly up through the top so I ran around the ring at the top frantically trying to figure out what to do. I could hear my would be assailants laughing and taking pot shots as well as daring each other to climb up.

Another round the balcony and I get stuck somehow while proning and pulling out my m4 under what looks to be some black speaker/receiver thing.

My screen shakes and spazzes.

I am clearly stuck, I try moving around, standing and crouching...no luck.

Then I press V.

I shit you not it was as if I was being hurled by a catapult..I must have flown at least 900m and landed in a tree and slid down..."broken leg"

So here I am...crawling..its been 30mins now..no town in sight..if a medic finds me you can have my full mod all pristine m4....

Hilarious glitch eh? I'm still laughing.

Hardcore or normal?  If hardcore I may have morphine for you

• Like 1

Hardcore or normal?  If hardcore I may have morphine for you

Thank you kind sir.... alas... I have died....First person to see me punched me in the face and stole my stuff and i bled to death...lmao xD But if you want to help my new spawn Out I am scavenging anew! grave diggers? I have played on that server a few times. Steam id: ExiledKhallisi skype: shae.germann

• Like 1