Frothyboot18

I just realized ricochets can kill. :)

I was in a jail cell about to leave when i heard Z,s aggro outside, funny thing was, no Z was coming after me, so i figured someone was axing them outside, i was already downstairs and infront of the door, so instead of running up and making a sound, i just crouched right in front of the door, i figured whoever was coming in wouldnt expect me to be there besides, to my surprise something went through the door i thought it was a player so i immediately sprayed... Apparently it was just a Z and most of my shots ricocheted off the door and hit me... Luckily i didnt die or fell unconscious, ruined my gear and a broken leg but still, it was a funny way to try out the ricochet

Bummer.

I found out about ricochet bullets when I shot a friend by accident.

Luckily I only broke his legs and knocked him unconscious.

and

I was able to just fix Him up with what I had on me. only needed new pants.

Think there is a post on here saying the same but a link to a tube vid showing it being done in a barn.

Edited by alferret

There was guy yesterday in on of the steel bunkers in the nwaf tents area..the small barracks one...he was prone in the back trying to shoot people who ran in...I aimed in angle to the doorway and unloaded 4 60round mags of my m4 and heard a few "hits" u saw blood coming through the wall and finished him off with my pistol...lel