Sign in to follow this  
BlindJesus

It's getting hard to give people the benefit of the doubt....

I know it's silly to bitch about dying, its inevitable, but my longest lived character just died-_- I usually run around with two other survivors, but I decided to venture out on my own while they were offline to some real secluded hotspots. Started at zog, made my way to the deer stand north of vyshone. I opted out trying to loot stary sober on my own, I've had some bad experiences. So I decided to head west, hitting every deer stand on the way , svavengin ammo for my AK 74 kobra. I even helped a random guy with some morphine in the church at Padorevka! Well after helping a survivor in need; at the last deerstand west of Sosnavka, I saw a group of low geared survivors were being chased by 7-8 military zombies. Instead of shooting the poor fools, I decided to use a 1/2 magazine taking down these zombies, while stressing on the direct channel I was assisting them. After the zombies were gone, I knew it was best not to hang around; so I quickly ran into the forest, but not without a nice couple of shots to the back of the head -_- *le sigh* I had enough morphines and needles from blood packs to run a drug den stashed in my alice pack. No big deal, after a quick toke and cigarette, I guess I'm off, maybe heading up the NE coast as I have never ventured up that way.

The first survivor i met was actually the nicest guy i met on game apart from my friends i play with he shot all zombies off me bandaged me up gave me a blood transfusion and a morphine shot i was so shocked but since then I've come across a few more who have shot me or attempted to. I'm currently on my 2nd day with this character, trusting know one just avoiding them.

The first survivor i met was actually the nicest guy i met on game apart from my friends i play with he shot all zombies off me bandaged me up gave me a blood transfusion and a morphine shot i was so shocked but since then I've come across a few more who have shot me or attempted to. I'm currently on my 2nd day with this character, trusting know one just avoiding them.