Sign in to follow this  
Jakechup

Got an extra m24?

I'll buy your M24, trading for a M4A3 CCO for an M24.

Or 5 dollars paypal..

PM me

$15 and i'll throw in the "BULLETS" for free....:angel: Hehe

M24's the sniper ye? If so i have one in my back pack with like 4 rounds and 2 dmr rounds ( 8 rounds +)

oh my god... man, dont be so stup** just go to the north west airfield with a friend and loot it ¬¬ its not that hard :s

oh my god... man' date=' dont be so stup** just go to the north west airfield with a friend and loot it ¬¬ its not that hard :s

[/quote']

m24 is fairly rare it takes a long time to find dumbass... But it's also a terrible sniper compared to some of the others

oh my god... man' date=' dont be so stup** just go to the north west airfield with a friend and loot it ¬¬ its not that hard :s

[/quote']

m24 is fairly rare it takes a long time to find dumbass... But it's also a terrible sniper compared to some of the others

No, the dumbass is the one trying to buy it. You are also a dumbass for saying it takes a long time to find. Its all random. I may never find it and the person who spawns loot right after me, being thier first time playing could find it.

my friend had it in his backpack the whole time.. LMAO

I would never spend real money, it only got people who would actually not kill me.

Boom! Use of human physiology as it's finniest