Sign in to follow this  
TheHuntsMan87

Admin maybe kicked me?

So just popped onto dayz, my friend got destroyed by a guy in the airfield...think he was in the tower. anyway popped on to get this guy, found him, shot him then i was kicked...was this admin abusing his powers? im so confused...or was it just bad luck?

well sounds like a Combat Restart to Me.

The other person(if was admin on server)

didnt wanna loose the time spent

and All that hard work gearing Up.

lol

Dont get it.

• Like 1

well sounds like a Combat Restart to Me.

The other person(if was admin on server)

didnt wanna loose the time spent

and All that hard work gearing Up.

lol

Dont get it.

Thanks brother...yeah was a shame as he was spotted just killing people on sight, my friend tried to break comms with him but just got verble abuse back, my friend couldnt do anything as he was pinned so manned up and just went for it then died XD

Yeah server admins can kick you but they can only do it so much and it can only be for a very small list of reasons, like hacking or racism. Don't quote me on those reasons but I believe those are 2 of the few reasons but like smokedupjoe said it was probably a restart so they didn't lose gear. I believe you get into less trouble for restarts than you do for kicking until people start reporting sketchy stuff like that. Sorry some server admins can be silly like that, kudos on poppin' a cap in his ass for killing your buddy though

Ya ... idk, or dont get it.

I have a server I could be doing this on.

I would rather play the game.

DIE and do it again.

• Like 1