Sign in to follow this  
smorisson28

Can somebody tell me about spawning?

Howdy, y'all.

I've logged about 22 hours so far, and in that time I've spawned six or seven times. I've always spawned by the coast. I like to make my way inland (hit the police stations in Msta and Vybor, hospitals, those things) and make my way further inland, away from the bulk of the other players. Why is it that I always spawn on the coast? Does everyone spawn on the coast? It makes sense in terms of getting your bearings very quickly, but players who like to stay out of the area between Berenzino and Elektro have a lot of trouble getting away without running into anybody. Is there anybody who doesn't spawn on the coast? Is there any way to change that? I don't really have specific questions, just looking for someone to tell me more about spawning.

Smorisson28 (or, RustyPancake)

Edited by smorisson28

Yes everybody mainly spawns on the cost, think once i have spawned near a town buddy. there sint anyway you can change it as its basically random

Yes everybody mainly spawns on the cost, think once i have spawned near a town buddy. there sint anyway you can change it as its basically random

Hey, thanks. Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected to hear. I like your signature, there. I appreciate your "friendly" status. Bandits are the worst. I swear, if I ever get good at this game, I'm taking them out whenever I see them.

• Like 1

Hey, thanks. Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected to hear. I like your signature, there. I appreciate your "friendly" status. Bandits are the worst. I swear, if I ever get good at this game, I'm taking them out whenever I see them.

Think in bandits like in a real life caos zed situation, would you trust in anyone knowing you could probably die for blind trusting?

Most of the bandits just kill to not be killed, i once was bandit to, but i realized that helping out other guys out is more fun...i do kill too, but if i see im going to die for shore.

Is the Stary/Novy Sobor spawn still a thing? I haven't died in a while so I'm not sure.

Is the Stary/Novy Sobor spawn still a thing? I haven't died in a while so I'm not sure.

No problem there chap, always a pleasure to help...yep killing bandits is my 3rd job, 1st my job in real life 2nd keeping the missis happy so she lets me play DayZ XD

• Like 3

The idea is that YOU have washed ashore in a strange land.

• Like 1

The idea is that YOU have washed ashore in a strange land.

Got it in one, must remembe your comment if anybody asks again :)