Sign in to follow this  
Etherimp

2v4 Squad vs Squad in Elektro.

Kossuth and I set up in elektro, and started hearing gunshots.. We find a squad of 4 is operating on the south side of town.. First I engage at 800meters with the Mosin, and after a kill or two, we move in together to breach the building they're camping in..

Enjoy!

• Like 4

You have very good range estimation skills. Arma vet?

Nope.. Just very familiar with Elektro, and the spot I am in.

Edit: To clarify, I played DayZ mod for about 9 months before SA came out, then started playing SA on day 1.. I was never a huge sniper in either game, but I know that your max visual range is about 1000m, so you can roughly estimate how far a building is by how closely it falls into/out of that visual range. I've also sniped enough from that position that I know that the firehouse is 450-500, Memorial hill is about ~600, and anything behind that is 650-700 .. The house is on the other side of the road and they were inside of it and approximately in the back, so that's another few meters.. The top of the hospital is between 700-800 (front to back).. and the red house is approximately west of that.. So yeah, just experience/rough estimation.

Edited by Etherimp

What a bloodbath Elektro is

Great vid, next time maybe you wanna go check out hardcore servers; this type of encounters get really fking intense.

Edit: 11:30, props to that brave bambi lmao

• Like 1

What a bloodbath Elektro is

Great vid, next time maybe you wanna go check out hardcore servers; this type of encounters get really fking intense.

Edit: 11:30, props to that brave bambi lmao

Yeah, for sure.. Elektro is a bloodbath. Anywhere outside of Elektro, we try to be more "friendly" and approach people and communicate with them.. But in Elektro, if someone is geared you can pretty much assume they're in Elektro for PVP.

I'm fine with Hardcore and we do play on hardcore servers from time to time, but our "home" server is 3rd person, so that's where we get most of the footage from, as it's not very interesting to watch a bunch of guys trying to find one another and gear up together. :)

• Like 1