Sign in to follow this  
diluchi

Crazy Desync

I know the game is in Alpha and all but I am literally the only person having issues with desync out of all my friends. We all have the same internet provider and they are playing just fine but it seems that for me every certain amount of time i get a huge lag spike where others can see me moving but every zombie / player / rabbit is just frozen running in place. I've tried reinstalling and followed some tips from youtube videos but nothing is helping. Its pretty annoying to play when every 5 minutes my game freezes and it take another 5 minutes to get back to normal. Its also on every server. If you have any suggestions, please respond. If you want to be a " Its Alpha get over it" smart ass, leave this thread because you aren't helping. Thank you.

I know the game is in Alpha and all but I am literally the only person having issues with desync out of all my friends. We all have the same internet provider and they are playing just fine but it seems that for me every certain amount of time i get a huge lag spike where others can see me moving but every zombie / player / rabbit is just frozen running in place. I've tried reinstalling and followed some tips from youtube videos but nothing is helping. Its pretty annoying to play when every 5 minutes my game freezes and it take another 5 minutes to get back to normal. Its also on every server. If you have any suggestions, please respond. If you want to be a " Its Alpha get over it" smart ass, leave this thread because you aren't helping. Thank you.

sounds like your internet could be going wonky, joining bad servers, desync {everyone gets it} and yes its alpha...that can a reason to. But hey join a sever and play for abit, see if anything happens, then join your friends and see what happens

oh one last thing after 3 posts with a attitude wont go well around these forums, if your asking a quistion on the forum and looking for help it tends to show your abit of a douchbag ending you thread with 'if your going to be an ass'.