Chickentaste

recruiting for my survival group!

Hey guys! i guess you all know: dayZ in coop is much better than struggling solo! so i came to the conclusion that if i found a little survival group (up to six players) it would also help others. This is why i am asking for some volunteer :D

If you want to join here are some points you should mention:

-I life in middle europe and its the best if your a european too (not racist, just thinking about server problems and high pings! :P)

-Usually i will play in the evening ( between 6 pm and 12 pm ; UTC +1:00 )

-I`d really like to use skype to make a better communication

-noobs are welcome, everyone started once playing.

so if you are still interested, send me a pm or answer me here.

Greetings. Chickentaste :P

P.S : Tomorrow i will be online quite early (9:00 am ; UTC +1:00) to play some dayZ. if you are online too, hit me up ;) !

Heya. I wouldn't mind joining you. I AM still a bit of a noob, but I know my way around. Just let me know. ;p

Hello, i am looking for someone to play with, and i think it would be cool to join up with you.

Just some personal info about me.

From Denmark

16 years old, but not immature.

I like to have fun playing the game, and joke around at times, but i would also like to take it seriously, and play it as if it was a real life situation.

I've played DayZ for about 2 weeks, and i have looked alot into the game mechanics, loot places, map. etc.

I navigate well even without compass, i can pretty much navigate just using map online, or if i have one ingame.

Currently status of my character: Weapon: AKM 7 mags, lots of med supplies: Epi-pens, morphine, painkillers and bloodbag, good stock of food and drinks, aswell as a watch and 2 flashlights(standard and military).

I can play on both US and EU server without any problems.

I usually play on regular server with aim and 3rd person enabled, Just because it makes the game easier and more smooth.

Hit me up in this thread,

or on my skype (name): Lollerfasan

Edit: Btw, i am on summer vacation now for about 6 weeks where i will have a lot of time to play dayz ;)

I would like to join your group, I've played DayZ before and know how to play it. i have Skype and a mic but i live in the U.S so i don't know how that would work out and everything, please let me know if you want to group up or not. Oh and by the way im 15, my name is Chris, i'll joke around at times in the game but not enough to put anyone in the group at harm, i also would take it serious most of the time with the occasional joke and what not.

I want to join! Add me on skype : nazz6868. I'm a big noob, started just now. from europe. add me so you can all be my mentors