RSR Recruitment

RSR Epoch Server Needs Roles Filled Now! DayZ Epoch! Any Player Level! Server Inside!

Hello RSR, my name is Conor, I'm 21 years old and have some experience with the mod and standalone as well. Not extremely familiar with Epoch but can learn soon enough. I prefer to handle supply roles like gathering materials and keeping the base and fireteams stocked up but can perform combat tasks as well. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys, already on the server :D

Hi i am a 14 year old guy that is very interested in joining your clan

My preferred role is Assault Gunner

MANY ROLES STILL OPEN!!

The following are the current number of people within each section:

Combat operations:

Marksman: 3 Members!!

Assault Gunners: 1 Member!!

Gunners: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Transportation: 

Pilot: 1 Member!!

Driver: 1 Member!!

Combat Driver: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Mechanic: 1 Member!!

Base Management:

Builders: 1 Member!!

Looting:

Looters: 1 Member!! 

Feel like joining the clan? email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com for enlistment today!!!

Edited by RSR Recruitment

MANY ROLES STILL OPEN!!

The following are the current number of people within each section:

Combat operations:

Marksman: 3 Members!!

Assault Gunners: 1 Member!!

Gunners: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Transportation: 

Pilot: 1 Member!!

Driver: 1 Member!!

Combat Driver: 0 Members! People needed!!!

Mechanic: 1 Member!!

Base Management:

Builders: 1 Member!!

Looting:

Looters: 1 Member!! 

Fell like joining the clan? email royalsurvivalregiment@gmail.com for enlistment today!!!

Heheheeeeee! you feel* :P

Server Donations Now come with CUSTOM LOADOUTS!!!!

noice

Name: Jakob
IGN: Banned
A little about me: 

Just started playing the Dayz mod epoch, and im still fairly new to day z. 
I have played several fps games before, but i really like the survival and the somewhat realistic part about dayz epoch :)

I will be applying for the Assault gunner position, since that is were my strenghts are.
If it's needed, i can help aswell with driving people and gather loot.

Thank you :)

ATTENTION!! The RSR has now introduced Donation Packages!!! You have the choice between a CUSTOM LOADOUT or a BASE KIT(To be implemented soon!!!) , They include:

$5 (£2.97) Package:

Custom loadout:

Primary-M4A3 CCO/AK 107 PSO-3 Magazines  

Secondary-M1911/Revolver-3 Magazines 

Toolbelt items-Crow bar, GPS, Key makers kit, E Tool, Matches, Knife, Machete-Choose 3

Inventory-Food x2, Drink x 2, Epi-pen, Morphine injector, painkillers and Bandages x 3

Backpack-Coyote Patrol Pack (Normal spawn)

$10 (£5.95) Package:

Custom loadout:

Primary-G36A/M24 /M8 Compact-3 Magazines     

Secondary-G17/Makarov SD-3 Magazines    

Toolbelt items- Crow bar, GPS, Key makers kit, E Tool, Matches, Knife, Machete, Binoculars-Choose 4

Inventory- Food x3, Drink x 3, Morphine injector, painkillers, Blood Bag and Bandages x 3

Clothing-Any

Backpack-Alice Pack

$15 (£8.92) Package:

Custom loadout:

Primary-L85A2 HOLO/SVD Camo/Mk48 Mod 0-3 Magazines/2 MG Magazines-Open for suggestions!!     

Secondary-M9/M9 SD-3 Magazines    

Toolbelt items-Crow bar, GPS, Key makers kit, E Tool, Matches, Knife, Machete, Binoculars, NVG-choose 5

Inventory- Food x3, Drink x 3, Morphine injector, painkillers x 2, Blood Bag and Bandages x 4

Clothing-any

Backpack-Coyote Backpack

$20 (£11.90) Package:

Custom loadout:

Primary-Any-Except-AS50, TWS, AA-12, M107, M249 Scope, FN FAL NV

Secondary-Any

Toolbelt items-Any 6 from- Crow bar, GPS, Key makers kit, E Tool, Matches, Knife, Machete, Binoculars, NVG and Range Finders

Inventory- Food x3, Drink x 3, Morphine injector, painkillers x 2, Blood Bag and Bandages x 4

Clothing-Any

Backpack-Coyote Backpack

$25 (£14.87) Package: 

Custom loadout:

Primary-Any=except AS50, AA-12 & All TWS-3 Magazines/2 MG Magazines   

Secondary-Any

Toolbelt items- Any

Inventory- Food x3, Drink x 3, Morphine injector x 2, painkillers x 2, Blood Bag x 2 and Bandages x 4

Clothing-Any

Backpack-Large Gun Bag

Email rsr.transport.team@gmail.com for more info and to confirm your purchases!!!

[RSR][E]Max97

Im interested in playing with a group of guys again, my old group recently stopped playing so ive been a lone wolf. I do way better in a group and i do play tactically and aggressive. I am 21 and I dont really like immature nonsense so I would like to play with your group and see how you guys work. I was usually over watch during all situations, a elite sniper, made sure no hostile players would engage with any of my other clan mates while they were engaging a mission. 

Adrian_92 you have been PM'ed, thank you for applying and I hope to hear from you SOON!! Also take a look at our DONATION PACKAGES above for your first spawn on our server!!!

[RSR][E]Max97

Hello, I'am 13 and some experience at playing dayz, I would love to join this clan as assault gunner, I can come on the server now and mostly at the weekends  

TheSlywolverine you have been PM'ed, thank you for applying and I hope to hear from you SOON!! Also take a look at our DONATION PACKAGES above for your first spawn on our server!!!

[RSR][E]Max97

Hello so I play the mod and I found it very dramatic but would love to join a clan as it will provide a new experience and gameplay!

I would like to be an ASSAULT GUNNER?as i'm good at following orders whilst also having a good shot at close range as i have killed a few bandits from about 10 meters away without them even knowing! Thanks

• Like 1

OperationBeans, I have dropped you a PM!! Check your messages and expect and email through soon after you've provided yours!! Also take a look at our Donation Packages above in order to be ahead for your first spawn with us!! :D

[RSR][E]Max97.

This is a server announcement The RSR Team are pleased to inform you that we now have a TEAMSPEAK server!!!

Teamspeak IP Address: 178.33.8.48:25699

Epoch Server IP Address: 176.227.219.186:3002

Feel free to join both, or either of the servers above whether your new to our server or a frequent player we don't mind!!! :D

[RSR][E]Max97.   

• Like 1

Hey my name is Mike and I would love to join you guys as a pilot. Combat or basic. I am also confident in my skills in the field when it come to weaponry. Im 23 and the next two days I have off from work and during work Im almost always off by 3. Would love to join u guys. let me know.

Simplemike you've been PM'ed!! Check your chats and reply SOON!!! Also take a look at our DONATION PACKAGES for your first spawn with us.

[RSR][E]Max97`.       

Hey, my name is MiniMeatball. My goal in DayZ is to assist people with whatever they need. If you guys need a medic im your guy. When im not needed ill take on rescue missions helping the good people of Chernarus.Ive played on your Epoch server and have quite a bit of gear. Take me into consideration.

-MiniMeatball

Hello, Im FreeRunner On the server [Also know as kitchen] im 14 and i would like to apply as a marksman. Perferably, i am a long range shooter, but i like to help alot of people out and go solo. i dont mind working as a group, but i pour cleanly into a cup as a solo man. If you need a job done, im the man for the job ;-)

If you would like i can show you my accuracy in Arma 2 OA editor

Edited by Cjbeem123