HaiUzeGuize

[Epoch Napf] The End of the Internet (50 Slots, 3 Hour Restarts, Veteran, 3DP On)

Our server seems to currently migrating to a new IP address by HFB Servers.

Will post an update once they finish the process.

In the mean time, if this process takes a long time keep an eye on our DEV server which will be renamed to TEMP to allow players to continue to progress without interruption.  You should add this IP address to your favorites as it will allow you to keep updated on whats going on as well as I highly recommend you keep an eye on http://theend.dethsevin.org/smforum for updates as that will be the best place to stay in touch with whats happening.

If the server goes down for more than a few hours during the migration process we will be using our dev server which is located at 72.78.245.48:2302 for temporary game play and anything you acquire while on that server will be mirrored back on to our live server when it returns.

OUR IP ADDRESS HAS SETTLED AT ITS NEW ADDRESS OF 23.108.31.66:2302 please re-add us to your favorites!

All your character data should be saved up to the minute we switched.

Bump to make sure people are seeing the IP address changes.  New IP Address:

23.108.31.66:2302

We've been doing great and the server has gotten up to 40 people so far during the week!  With lots of unique names that have been connecting to the server on a regular basis.  

There is still time to join up and play with us if you were worried you missed some of the free gifts we were giving out to promote playing with us.

Just found what looks like a napf easter egg.  Interesting stuff.

We have added a few buildings down south to increase the value of southern areas.

Service is currently interrupted due to an issue with our hosting company at HFBservers.com.

Their control panel shows our server as offline and will not allow us to start it.  We have contacted HFB but as my previous tickets for other serious issues have gone unanswered i'm deciding to cancel our service with them and move to a new hosting company.

I've just subscribed with verthosting.com and our services will be restored with no loss to the player base just as soon as they set up our server and allow us to upload our files.

Thank you all for your patience, watch this space for the IP address update.

Server is down at the moment but you can play on their dev server and all of your gear will be on there when the new official server is up.   IP: 72.78.245.48:2302

HOPEFULLY OUR FINAL NEW SERVER IP 192.95.33.51:2392

All data has been copied to our new host and should be current.  No expected loss of your base, equipment etc.

Server performance is SOOO much better on this new host.

We are all settled in to the new home.  Come join us today!

come play with us this weekend we've hit 40 and want to hit 50 this weekend!

Doing pretty good, but i would love to see more of you here with us.