HaiUzeGuize

[Epoch Napf] The End of the Internet (50 Slots, 3 Hour Restarts, Veteran, 3DP On)

Yes, the server runs a normal day/night cycle with the server set to GMT-10 ;)

Getting some new people to join up!  Its good to see!  We have added a new air trader, changed the vehicle lists, new view distance choice script is in and we are currently tweaking the loot tables to have items spawn more regularly!  

We are also offering a small starter kit for people who join, just contact Ano, Death or Corac in game or in TS3 (in the debug monitor) to let us know you are interested.

joined a few days ago. great server, nice guys to play with - although pvp is encouraged.

started off with an optional supply crate which included some decent building supplies - that was a nice touch.  :)

good server - great guys to play with. my partner and i have been here about a week and are just really enjoying it.

Edited by lollapalooza

and an evening bump - we're getting a decent population of regulars on the server now. if you're interested in joining, just let the admins know (there's usually one on), and you'll get a nice little welcome crate to help get you started. 

Pushed some nice updates to the server over the past few days. See the first post for details.

PS - Ignore the DLC error when connecting for now. That'll be fixed in our next update. The person on our team adding the new buildings didn't realize that particular object was DLC related. It's actually a bug with Napf any ways and due the creator putting the AIF and MBG files in the map PBO instead of including them along side the map separately. This confuses ARMA. Any ways, enjoy.

Edited by HaiUzeGuize

Great New server active admins plenty of good stuff going on, def recommend this server to all new players or those who like pvp

I have been absolutly loving this server so far. pretty freaking awesome map. love how big it is. just need more people

What a great server!  Huge map, challenging Ai, and plenty to do!  Admins are very helpful and the game keeps getting better with every update!

I've been playing epoch for about a month and I found this server about a week ago and this past week head been the best week I've had on epoch. All of the admins are respectful and quick to help or or some any problems.

Give this server a try!

Ill try and help out anyone that comes and joins with rides/cars come join the fun

All l can say is this server is the place for me. Been playing on this server for a few dayz (Pun) now and it has made my interest in dayz peak once again. Admins are extremely nice and the second they hear a cry for help their all over it. The map is huge and gives a new touch to the dynamics of how it's played. If you would like to try out a new server make a quick stop here and see how you like it.

- JanGaLanG