Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneSurvivors

TLS TheLoneSurvivors Epoch Server Napf (Tonnes Of mods! Zero Lag!) | Starting Loadout | Suicide | Extra Barracks | Custom Industrial Estate | Call E

Realy bad server. Administrators name-calling and humiliate players. I was killed guy with MH, who found me wherever I am not hiding. I try speak admin about that, but he told me i am moron and noob, then just give me ban. If you want a good server without admin abuse, then just find another, not this.

Edited by Groovex

Its extremely strange that you should say this.

There was one admin by the name of (Doug) Who has now had his admin tools removed because of abuse...

were some of  the nicest admins youll get you only have to ask anyone on the server.... I thrive on peoples happyness!

I apologise that you never enjoyed your time whilst playing, can i also ask, what was the name of the admin that said this incase it wasnt the one i mentioned above (It's really important that you tell me there name!! ^^

As I am the Owner of this server, i do not want these people who can clearly not be trusted as admin, loosing us players like yourself, through abusing the responsibility i have given them. Please let me know Groovex!!!

Id love to know to Ban this player immediately! 

Believe it or not, i am actually "genuinely" devastated you didnt enjoy your time with us as i have done nothing but sit at this computer and try to ensure everyone! is enjoying their time here, and you have something negative to say, out of the 1000 players weve had in just a month, ive had nothing like this, and i wont put up with receiving this kind of feedback without a chance to redeem what has been done to you or atleast some info on who this so called "admin" was.

Join TS If you are willing to give me a chance to apologise on the other " Admins" Behalf.

If your not willing, thats fine, all i can do is apologise.!!!

I appreciate your feedback , but you should have come to me , as like i said, i have the final say on everything, and this was not! brought to my attention.

Thank you Groovex!

Kane.

Edited by Kane125

Tbh Groovex, This has really pissed me off hearing this !

Whether its in here or a message or in ts , W/E.

I really need to know the name of this "admin".

Kane.

Edited by Kane125

Ive been playing on this server for a month now since it was first realease, and tbh groovex, i dont know where you have got that from, one of the best servers ive ever been on , and as for what you said about the admins... if this is true (which we all here really doubt! ) Then you must have done something "Extremely" Bad!! But i know myself, none of the admins are like that, although this server has been attacked a little by other "Jealous" Servers to try and knock their reputation like you are trying here, Purely because how fast the server has grew in SUCH a SHORT amount of time! Grow up...

• Like 1

Could well be JellyBean, Let see what hes got to say first, it could be genuine or it could be like you said, another jealous server.

Let me know please Groovex..

Kane.

• Like 1

Its extremely strange that you should say this.

There was one admin by the name of (Doug) Who has now had his admin tools removed because of abuse...

were some of  the nicest admins youll get you only have to ask anyone on the server.... I thrive on peoples happyness!

I apologise that you never enjoyed your time whilst playing, can i also ask, what was the name of the admin that said this incase it wasnt the one i mentioned above (It's really important that you tell me there name!! ^^

As I am the Owner of this server, i do not want these people who can clearly not be trusted as admin, loosing us players like yourself, through abusing the responsibility i have given them. Please let me know Groovex!!!

Id love to know to Ban this player immediately! 

Believe it or not, i am actually "genuinely" devastated you didnt enjoy your time with us as i have done nothing but sit at this computer and try to ensure everyone! is enjoying their time here, and you have something negative to say, out of the 1000 players weve had in just a month, ive had nothing like this, and i wont put up with receiving this kind of feedback without a chance to redeem what has been done to you or atleast some info on who this so called "admin" was.

Join TS If you are willing to give me a chance to apologise on the other " Admins" Behalf.

If your not willing, thats fine, all i can do is apologise.!!!

I appreciate your feedback , but you should have come to me , as like i said, i have the final say on everything, and this was not! brought to my attention.

Thank you Groovex!

Kane.

Why you lie?? Guy with nickname kane (admin like we can see on loading screen) called me a moron and idiot yesterday in chat and then give me ban for nothing. I just wanted justice and punishment for the man who plays with MH. I think apparently he was your friend and you decided to hush up the whole thing. Another admin friends and admin abuse. You can check my logs if you want. Nickname - Good.

Edited by Groovex

Hey Groovex, The reason in which you were banned for was because you were camping Awols airfield trader and you were warned by an admin to stop and then you commented calling the admin a "Dickhead" and told him to "Do one" so this gave us a valid reason to ban you...

Hey Groovex, The reason in which you were banned for was because you were camping Awols airfield trader and you were warned by an admin to stop and then you commented calling the admin a "Dickhead" and told him to "Do one" so this gave us a valid reason to ban you...

What?? The first time I hear about it. You are what is nonsense and lying. I played on your server only two days and i did not go to any airport and i not camp trade zone. It seems you are just trying to dodge and lie. Now i see, that the game is that the forum admins lie and try to insult honest people. Beware of people who look into this topic. That server administrators lie around and give honest people bans in game for nothing.

Edited by Groovex

Ok well Good, Either your a child or you are being paid by another server to purposely try wreck our community, or you are another server owner yourself.

Everything you say is wrong.

You asked for an admin, i answered you multiple times "Yes, good? "   you started screaming hacker, which i told you the player that killed you was legit. Hes been here a while now.

You then ignored me and said "bad server" I asked you why?

You called me a dickhead, and like above said, told me to do one, not only to me but other players Good.

So you broke 2 rules - Disrespect to admins/players. Therefor i banned you. But i didnt perma ban you, i only gave you an hour ban.

And the admins insulting you,? this is absolute rubbish sorry, no such thing happened, because this is me "kane" and no one knows me better than me.

And i have never treated anyone on my server the way you have said above, so please do no fill this post with your "LIES"

Kane.

Edited by TheLoneSurvivors

Ok well Good, Either your a child or you are being paid by another server to purposely try wreck our community, or you are another server owner yourself.

You asked for an admin, i answered you multiple times "Yes, good? "   you started screaming hacker, which i told you the player that killed you was legit. Hes been here a while now.

You called me a dickhead, and like above said, told me to do one, not only to me but other players Good.

So you broke 2 rules - Disrespect to admins/players. Therefor i banned you. But i didnt perma ban you, i only gave you an hour ban.

And the admins insulting you,? this is absolute rubbish sorry, no such thing happened, because this is me "kane" and no one knows me better than me.

And i have never treated anyone on my server the way you have said above, so please do no fill this post with your "LIES"

Kane.

Аgain lie. I did not call anyone, and anyone not named. I just wanted justice and investigation by the person who found me wherever I may be. I spoke to adminstrator, but you ignored me and then called a moron and an idiot. Did not expect that would be the main admin such a liar and would make up stories about what it called them "dickhead". I think you're just a little kid who decided to create their own server and now bans people just for nothing. After such an insult, after your blatant lies, such a nasty server administrators so bad I will never return. How low man should be, that would come up with any nonsense. Be careful people, the main administrator of this server is a liar and bad guy.

Edited by Groovex

Wow such pettyness, well i can't offer you any more than i already have, you where a bad player, and now it seems a bad person i really don't know what you are trying to achieve? 

but hey, we can't please everyone.

There is no point in me defending my own server when you don't listen to a single thing i say.

Ive asked you nicely to come into TS to resolve the issue, but you don't want to that's fine, all i can say is , i hope you have a better time at your next server.

Kane.

P.S If this is such a bad server, why are you still here? I wish you could just calm down and come play with us, everyone here is friendly out of all the 900 players weve had , "INCLUDING ME" .

Edited by TheLoneSurvivors
  • Like 1

Kane.

Again and again lie. Every what you told about me and that situation just lie. You're still trying to insult me​​, fair and honest player. What a bad man you and irresponsible admin you showcased the game. you're not friendly and subordinates you people too. I just wanted an honest and good game, but faced with inadequate behavior administration that tries to evade the truth. You should be ashamed of their behavior. on your server, I will never go back because it's bad servers with poor administration. I hope people who will drop the topic, read the whole truth about your behavior and attitude of the players, which you send to the ban for nothing.