Sign in to follow this  
frankiebeans

[Video] Tried a new live commentary video. Looking for constructive feedback!

So I've never really done anything like this, but i've just been enjoying the game so much I decided to try something new (to me) out and do a live gameplay with commentary video.

I'm looking for constructive criticisms and feedback. I'd like to know what (if anything) you enjoyed about the video and what you disliked. Was my commentary interesting? Would you watch another episode? If not, why not?

Anyways, thank you in advance for your time!

Good stuff man' date=' keep goin is all I can say!

[/quote']

Great thank you! I'll be working on a new video today hopefully. I played a long session 2 days ago that I thought I was recording, but turns out I had accidentally turned it off. >:/

Just finished uploading episode 2. :)

:edit: I guess it'd help if I posted the link...derp.

:edit2: I apologize about the quality. Holy crap that sucks. Must have misclicked something when I rendered it out. That will be fixed in future episodes.

I am sorry about the quality. I went back and reviewed my edited, source video on my pc and it looks great. It does NOT look at all like what is on youtube and I am trying to figure out exactly why that is.

This is what the final rendered product looks like on my pc: http://i.imgur.com/D6cmU.jpg

This is what that same exact product looks like on youtube: http://i.imgur.com/3t48f.jpg

What a bummer that you folks have to watch it like this. I am trying to find out what is causing this severe degradation in quality. If anyone has any tips or knows what causes this, feel free to pm me and let me know.

POST MOAR VIDEOS!

I'm the BSEUNHIR spamming your comment section^^

I enjoy your gameplay, even though you have a lot to learn :P

Send more paramedics...ahem i mean post more videos!

I enjoyed the 1st episode. Only advice from me would be to try & give out a few more game play tips (for noobs like me). For example i dont think you mentioned that the hatchet can also be used for chopping wood & what purpose this serves etc.

Send more paramedics...ahem i mean post more videos!

I enjoyed the 1st episode. Only advice from me would be to try & give out a few more game play tips (for noobs like me). For example i dont think you mentioned that the hatchet can also be used for chopping wood & what purpose this serves etc.

Alright I will definitely keep that in mind!

I hope to be rolling out a new episode every few days if possible.

good stuff man, it's interesting to see how each person approaches the game in their own style, which is what makes it fun in the first place.

keep up the good work