Sign in to follow this  
Saiyu

We found a camp on chicago 39

Dude, not to hate or anything, but you're an awful shot with that sniper rifle. Good job on looting dupers, though.

The video wasn't frapsed by me, I was the one in the ghillie xD

but thanks, we destroyed EVERYTHING they had.

Yeah, weird though cause the DMR has no zeroing and you can't really tell if you'll hit if your crosshair is near them at all.

He made some nice moving shots earlier though, so he's actually good.

Its funny when you can tell someone bought ARMA just for DayZ when they don't understand how to use a non-zeroed sniper

I found that camp aswell! Seems like they moved it, I found it and then I got shot.

Its funny when you can tell someone bought ARMA just for DayZ when they don't understand how to use a non-zeroed sniper

Can you elaborate on this a little more. I bought Arma 2 just for DayZ, and I currently have a DMR. What should I know? I'm guessing you're talking about bullet drop?

Can you elaborate on this a little more. I bought Arma 2 just for DayZ' date=' and I currently have a DMR. What should I know? I'm guessing you're talking about bullet drop?

[/quote']

Each dot on the vertical line of the reticule is 200m

It is zeroed, you just can't adjust

Single player editor, Spawn a player unit as Bluefor, Spawn some unarmmed soliders as Opfor, make them run around with waypoints, spawn some crates they're under Empty to get a dmr, or find out how to add a dmr using some commands.

Dude' date=' not to hate or anything, but you're an awful shot with that sniper rifle. Good job on looting dupers, though.

[/quote']

I agree, you can't snipe for shit.

I'm not the one sniping, i'm the one in the ghillie if it matters