Sign in to follow this  
Slartybartfast

Join the fun in HELL!

DayZHell-Banner-Part-2.gif

We're looking for more players. I love the standalone, but felt kinda homesick to the mod and found myself a new home :D

Good community but because of a server switch we lost a lot of players. Hopefully they will find their way back this way

Here is some info:

DayZHell was created in January 2013 by a group of avid DayZ players, who were tired of the presence of hackers and also of the too familiar Chernarus map. We set out to hand place new buildings and enhancements to the map to offer new and different areas to loot which were previously useless. We also add our own custom scripts to offer new gameplay possibilities and player interactions. Our staff is a dedicated group of players, you'll often find us playing on the server or in the Teamspeak server where you can join us. 

Simply put, this server community was made by players for the players.

b_560_95_1.png

go to: http://dayzhell.com/ for more info and forum.

See you in HELL!  :D

• Like 4

This map has some of the Coolest custom Airfields I have ever seen on the Dayz Mod :)

• Like 3

Great server, awesome additions which make the mod much more enjoyable. It is indeed fun to play the last days of the mod before standalone is fully out.

• Like 3

The staff is great, only thing missing is activity, on forums. But it's coming along!