Sign in to follow this  
n_nussbaum@hotmail.com

[Official] NY68 now US186 Desolation Info and talk thread.

Feel free to join us on our server.

50 man

[3P=ON][Regular]

urbdecban01.png

Is recruiting new members.

We are a multigaming community.

Must have a microphone be mature. 

We are not bandits nor survivors. We do not discriminate we kill everyone not in our group.

Website www.beyond-control.net

We ban for DCing during a fire fight. Proof is obviously required, fraps or w/e video capture software you may be using with clear vision of the player disconnecting.

Admins: Myself, CiK, and Bethor

We offer a TS and we are also recruiting quality members who enjoy teamwork and can take care of themselves.

Server down for a bit for maintenance.

Server up again.

Nice

Banned a few combat loggers today. Sad people resort to this. Anyone who comes on our server know this... you will be banned for combat logging.

Our definition:

If you are shot at, under fire, and log out during this to avoid dying or to move locations via another server in order to get advantage on position.

Several combat loggers today. I got a few on fraps. Say hello to the camera projinn, kostikenet, and San4ez25.

From Rocket himself.

I don't know why' date=' but people are assuming that I think this is part of the game.

It's not. I posted in a thread that was talking about that, that META-GAMING is explicitly allowed. I.e. infiltrating teamspeak servers and groups etc...

Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

It will be patched out, very easily, in a future update. The update is ready to go and will be released when the Beta patch for ArmA2 is out.

[/quote']

This is a warning to you 3, I will ban you next time. I have your GUID and if allowed will be publicly posted as well so that you will lose privilege to play DayZ entirely.

No one likes a combat logger.

Did Tents get wiped from your server when you moved, or should I set up a new tent camp :> ?

No tents are still in the same place as before. If you lost a tent I can only assume someone found yours and destroyed it.

There was no move, just a change in name due to the DayZ naming policies in place in order to adhere to the agreement set forth to continue to be whiltelisted.

I would like to say that i had a great time on this server so far. I even managed to set up my first good base with some tents and a couple vehicles over the course of about two weeks. But I noticed that i seem to be banned from the server saying it was a script injection or something. Is there a reason for this? Thanks again.

Edited by SuperBenMan1