Foodie88

Banned from Germany 2

Me, Foodie, and a friend of mine, Bobbus, have been banned from Germany 2 for no reason. We were sniping from a hill near Elektrozavodsk, taking out survivors in the town. We are both using DMR sniper rifles and high quality equipment and we are very good snipers. We were killed on the hill after some time, apparently some people found us.

I respawned and walked around for a bit, looking for new starter loot. The message came: "Battleye: Banned". My friend Bobbus informed me via Mumble that he was banned as well. A third person that was still in the server who had just started playing again said that people said in the chat: hackers banned, who's next?

We are not hacking, we are just skilled snipers, is there something wrong with that? Why do admins immediately grab the banhammer when a lot of people get killed? It was true, we killed quite a lot of people in Elektro but that's part of the game. We are bandits, face it. You cannot forbid people to play bandit style and if you do, at least brand it a 'friendly only' server. Then it would be at least a little justified, although it contradicts with the style and setup of the game. It's meant to be harsh, that's just the way it is!

Next time, don't ban people that are skilled but ban people that spawn Ospreys, hack guns that aren't even in DayZ etcetera. THOSE are the real perpetrators.

Full stuff wihout any food and water ? It's a joke ?

1st body:

DMR, m9SD, backpack, GPS, telemeter, trachingtool, tool box, NVG...

2nd body:

M4CCOSD (or DMR i don't remember), GPS, telemeter, NVG...

3rd body i see before auto restart server :

Ghilli, DMR, M9SD

My food was in my backpack, I only carry ammo in my main inventory. We have a tent camp on another server that stores backup equipment but now we lost our best equipment. It's part of the game though. You should be happy enough by killing us, it will take a while to get the stuff back. Banning immediately without inquiring is pretty shortsighted.

Ehm I know people that run around without food or water on them and just eat and drink when They find it. They don't have hacked gear by the looks of it. I understand the ban but you should have looked into it better or at least contacted the guys in chat or something. You could give a explanation here and sort it out with them.

I'll be awaiting your confirmation that you have reversed the ban as you are very wrong on the thoughts of them not having any food or water.

Thanks.

I'll be awaiting your confirmation that you have reversed the ban as you are very wrong on the thoughts of them not having any food or water.

Thanks.

Ok unbanned, but explain me this stuff ? 3 players with this stuff it's impossible...

One it's ok but 3, great joke.

Not even a rare sniper, just a DMR. Like half the playerbase has a DMR these days.

Not even a rare sniper' date=' just a DMR. Like half the playerbase has a DMR these days.

[/quote']

I'm not speaking about DMR, but NVGoogle, and telemeter it's very very very rare and he loot twice, hum...

We did not loot the night vision goggles ourselves, we actually took them by killing other players. Same counts for the GPS. We play on night servers a lot and there you meet other highly equipped people. We just seem to be better at shooting ;)

So what? People get lucky. Just unban them. You have no proof displayed, if you want to keep your server, then follow the guidelines. Or not...running this mod is a choice YOU made, knowing well what guidelines were laid before you.

Get over it, and unban them. It's your admin abuse that makes others frustrated, and your server look like its ran by someone who suspects seasoned players of wrong doing.

Bring solid proof next time.

We did not loot the night vision goggles ourselves' date=' we actually took them by killing other players. Same counts for the GPS. We play on night servers a lot and there you meet other highly equipped people. We just seem to be better at shooting ;)

[/quote']

Sorry for my mistake, but players with a item with a rate close to zero. It was truly suspect.

So what? People get lucky. Just unban them. You have no proof displayed' date=' if you want to keep your server, then follow the guidelines. Or not...running this mod is a choice YOU made, knowing well what guidelines were laid before you.

Get over it, and unban them. It's your admin abuse that makes others frustrated, and your server look like its ran by someone who suspects seasoned players of wrong doing.

[/quote']

Are you serious ? Read few post before I said " Ok unbanned ".

Solid proof, how can I have solid proof?

So look this body is not a proof, so we need to see him when it creates the object with "cheat engine"...

I play fair play, even when I have a good weapon, die does not matter.

It is the players honest like me, who leave this game.

Because the admin have no rights. When we kick/ban. We are blacklisted if it's a mistake...

Now, I'm not sure to renew my server...

We did not loot the night vision goggles ourselves' date=' we actually took them by killing other players. Same counts for the GPS. We play on night servers a lot and there you meet other highly equipped people. We just seem to be better at shooting ;)

[/quote']

Sorry for my mistake, but players with a item with a rate close to zero. It was truly suspect.

So what? People get lucky. Just unban them. You have no proof displayed' date=' if you want to keep your server, then follow the guidelines. Or not...running this mod is a choice YOU made, knowing well what guidelines were laid before you.

[/quote']

Are you serious ? Read few post before I said " Ok unbanned ".

Solid proof, how can I have solid proof?

So look this body is not a proof, so we need to see him when it creates the object with "cheat engine"...

I play fair play, even when I have a good weapon, die does not matter.

It is the players honest like me, who leave this game.

Because the admin have no rights. When we kick/ban. We are blacklisted if it's a mistake...

Now, I'm not sure to renew my server...

You agreed to the terms when you applied to host a server, you don't get to ban whoever u feel like just cause they are good.

@LTK, you unbanned them, so it's all fine.

As for the others, not your thread, let it be.