Sign in to follow this  
taylorbickett

Neat Shelter idea

I was on my way to NW airfield and i came across a little creek, my first thought was "wow this reminds me of survivorman"!! haha so i was thinking like, it would be awesome to be able to make your own shelter from what you chop down or cut off with your mechete or axe. Say if you just wanted to make a shelter to get out of the rain while in the middle of nowhere you could gather "branches" or "branches with leaves" by going to a tree and chopping off the branches and being able to either cut the leaves off of the branch to make the skeleton of a lean-to shelter or keep the leaves on to make the insulation/ceiling. Being able to fish would be awesome also, which i know is already discussed, but just having the option to be a total loner living off the land and not off of cans of tactical bacon and "pipsi" haha

I have spent 122 hours on this game trying to be as different of character i can be each respawn but me, personally, i dont think i would ever log off if i had the option to be a true "survivorman" but still be able to go into a town and loot what i absolutely need!

What are your thoughts??

• Like 1

Sounds so epic, i will cuddle with my trees again!

Yes, these sort of things are (I believe) confirmed. I hope they are anyway.

are they talking about the base making system like the mod had? and like arma has?