Seanieseansean

Battleye failed to update

Unless you don't know anything about computers other than how to turn them on and start playing video games of course.

In that case you're just screwed. :P

Unless you don't know anything about computers other than how to turn them on and start playing video games of course.

In that case you're just screwed. :P

Not realy, it is literally following the filepath on the topic, it's easy :P

Not realy, it is literally following the filepath on the topic, it's easy :P

Well, I followed the instructions as best as I could understand and now I have no BattlEye at all. Before I could play for about 2 mins before getting kicked. Now I can't even get in for a second.

Maybe I'll just try to reinstall and start over. :(

Well, I followed the instructions as best as I could understand and now I have no BattlEye at all. Before I could play for about 2 mins before getting kicked. Now I can't even get in for a second.

Maybe I'll just try to reinstall and start over. :(

Sorry to hear dude, I';d help but i'm really busy atm, maybe message a mod and see if they can help u over skype?

Well you can always go to your recycle bin and restore the....I think I'm wasting my time...lol

Well you can always go to your recycle bin and restore the....I think I'm wasting my time...lol

Haha..... too late. Just uninstalled both Steam & DayZ. Reinstalling them both now. In about 2 hours I'll let ya know if that worked. ;)

Sorry to hear dude, I';d help but i'm really busy atm, maybe message a mod and see if they can help u over skype?

Good news! After uninstalling and reinstalling both DayZ and Steam I'm finally able to play again without issues. Gotta do what ya gotta do. ;)

Uh, seriously . . . . .I just posted that same link an hour after you did.  :thumbsup: :|

Lol, didn't even notice.  Least we know the fix now.

All,

You have to update your APPDATA folder also.

C:\users\your computer user name\APPDATA\local\your ArmA version\battlEye

All,

You have to update your APPDATA folder also.

C:\users\your computer user name\APPDATA\local\your ArmA version\battlEye

Normally that's not necessary as the game automatically updates the BEClient.dll in that folder if it has an older version number.
  • Like 1