Sign in to follow this  
Odahviing

Getting kicked by Battleeye

Hi,

Whenever I try to play DayZ Epoch I get kicked shortly after entering the game. (Failed to update...) (Client not responding...) etc..

I already tried to uninstall Battleeye in Arma2 and A2CO. Installed it again...then it was up-to-date. Whenever I join a server now it says:

"Initializing Battleeye v.1.164...." Battleeye successfully updated! restarting...."

Then a few secs later I get kicked from the server.

I already tried to disable my firewall, antivirus, etc...  nothing worked.

I also tried to go in Steam under Properties and validate my files...didn't help either.

What should I do next?

my friends been having this same issue after having not played dayz with me for like a year on the mod,  can you try opening normal arma 2 and loading any multiplayer map, see if it updates and lets you play

then do the same with op arrowhead and see if you can join normal arma multiplayers

if you get let in either or both of those then try the dayz mod ur trying, also pls post back any results as im desperately trying to fix this issue for my friend so we can play together again

• Like 1

I tried to join a server via DayZ Commander and via ingame remote but it didn't work either.

In DayZ Standalone and ArmA 3 Battleeye is perfectly working....and I believe for Origins too, only the Epoch and maybe the orig. mod is giving me problems.

i tried the thing above and NOPE

nothing works.

c'mon ditch that battleeye shit and put in something that doesnt kick off half the players

edit: I tried it for a second time now and when i join the lobby it tells me "beye is up-to-date now"

i think it worked

Edited by Odahviing