Sign in to follow this  
kingbritain

Surviving is a Living

My character spawned in a town on the coast, somewhere close to Berezino, I think. The first building I saw was a barn, so I walked inside. Seeing nothing, I left. As I looked down the road, I saw the outskirts of a town and moved in. In the center of town there was a jail, so I went inside. Opening doors and searching rooms, the first floor was empty. On the second floor, however, in the final room I searched, I found a sawn-off shotgun with no ammo and an SKS with all of twenty 7.62x39 millimeter bullets. As I left the town, a bandit opened fire on me from a hill to my right. Having no scope, I was stuck with the default iron sights. As Mosin rounds hit the ground around me, I found a PU scope and affixed it to my SKS. The magnification was enough to let me see him, at least. Three rounds later, the bandit was dead. I unfortunately ruined his ballistic helmet, but his Mosin was pristine, with a long-range scope and about thirty rounds, plus the five in the Mosin. A FNX45 completed my weapons, and of course I stole his tac gear. I went to sleep last night knowing I was geared and ready to go the next day.

• Like 3

Sorry, I lol'd. That's DayZ in a nutshell. Hope you had fun doing it.

Be prepared to never be prepared enough.

• Like 1

Be prepared to never be prepared enough.

Oh, yes. Preparation is not gonna happen.

Sorry, I lol'd. That's DayZ in a nutshell. Hope you had fun doing it.

I had loads of fun. Easily my greatest life yet.
  • Like 1