Vultcha

List of vehicle fixes/suggestions:

the points below, marked "FIX" i feel are changes that need to happen.

the points below marked "SUGGEST" are changes that i feel should happen, but aren't critical points at this time. the "suggest" points all should work together as well, and should be considered together and not independently.

Helicopter:

>*FIX: remove the ability for helicopters to detect vehicles. self explanatory. it's unrealistic, and it leads to undesired server-wide vehicle hoarding by a few players.

Boats:

>*FIX: boat speed. increase it by 3X. the boats are capable irl of these speeds, yet they can only go trolling speed. you can outrun a boat.

>SUGGEST: adding inventory space to boats. boats irl can store more "cargo" than an atv. this would also work to make boats actually sought after vehicles. as is now, they are considered trash and ignored.

Bicycles:

>*FIX: increase durability in collisions.

>SUGGEST: increasing bicycle spawn rates threefold.

>SUGGEST: adding fixable elements to bikes, like "bike chain,""pedals," and "bicycle tire." this can allow for more varied "trash" loot for industrial beyond tires and jerry cans all the time. will also allow players to "fix up" bikes, giving players at the "intermediate" level of loot something to do. would also get more players off the "coast."

Civilian autos (gaz/skoda type vehicles:)

>SUGGEST: increasing spawn rate greatly. currently they are pretty rare to see. imo, in a zombie apocalypse there should be a great abundance of cars available to use, as zombies don't really eat or explode vehicles.

>SUGGEST: making it harder to "fix" cars somehow, if they become superabundant. it should be that there are tons of cars to see, but a "rotar cap for a 1976 gaz sedan should be tough to find," if you catch my meaning. suggest achieving this by making a new "loot category" outside of industrial, for automotive, and have the parts spawn in gas stations, or town sheds almost exclusively. suggest also the ability to "remove" parts form existing vehicles.

Military Autos (uaz/v3S types)

SUGGEST: same as civilian above, but have them "spawn" in groups/pairs near military areas.

would like to add:

removing the ability for vehicles to "drive off the map," as that seems to be the current prime hiding spot for these... or at least, if they drive 'of the map," they won't be saved, and will respawn at their origin upon exiting them.

would like to add:

removing the ability for vehicles to "drive off the map' date='" as that seems to be the current prime hiding spot for these... or at least, if they drive 'of the map," they won't be saved, and will respawn at their origin upon exiting them.

[/quote']

*This*

So are there any helicopters left on the servers that haven't been appropriated by groups/clans/server admins cheats?

I've never seen one in game but I have only been playing for a couple of weeks.

ya i haven't seen a heli yet myself. been playing for a month about.