Sign in to follow this  
mrSnaku (DayZ)

Dat desync

Alright so before the latest patch i was having very bad desync issues.Every time we got nearby somebody i would get"closed yellow chain"and cant see anybody or interact with anything.Sometimes when i would join a server it would be desynced right away and i cant do anything forcing me to leave and wait in a timer.when the latest patch came out it seemed to be "fixed" and for me and my buddy PvP and starting over IS the endgame currently(im sure theres people who feel the same) so we were pretty happy and enjoyed some real PvP fun in a full server.Now a few nights ago we tried to play and there was only 1 server up for both of us so we figured they were having issues and played a different game.We try to play last night and CONSTANT desync is now back making PvP a no go for me.Only one server desynced right away after joining which is good but we get inside of a fire station after my buddy shoots 2 guys and my buddy says "There a guy running down the road to the firestation with a guy behind him.They have an M4 and a Mosin"I tell him "I have downstairs covered" then BAM closed yellow chain and theres nothing i can do.We had JUST left a server not even 20-30 minutes before because it desynced.I REALLY enjoy the game but besides the OBVIOUS issues being in alpha the desync is my biggest issue and makes the PvP unplayable for me most the time.I see some similar post about it and would just like to know is this a very widespread issue?Seems to only do it when we come into close contact with somebody but does just about everybody have this issue?

yeah it's back

but don't call it a comeback

it never left