Sign in to follow this  
srgntpepper

Invisible players

I was playing with a clan member today in elektro, he came into the building I was in to get ammo i dropped for him.....I saw the door open and close, but not the player, I asked him to punch me once, he did and I got hit.  I dropped the ammo, he picked it up, I saw the door open then shut again.  So he was obviously invisible, not to the rest of the clan, but just to me.  About 5 minutes before he came into the house, I saw him on top of the police station.   Sooooo, the invis bug is still there?

I shot someone in the back at NE airport, and decided to split.  As I was running away, I was getting shot at with an M4.  I could hear it as though it was fairly close, but couldn't find the player.  I survived a good 45 seconds while running away, but he kept shooting at me.  I could not for the life of me spot him, or even get a direction.  Hard to say if he was invisible, or if in my panic I just didn't spot him.

I was basically getting shot at point blank range, but couldn't see the guy.  Probably a lack of skill, but I'd rather blame a bug..

• Like 1

Just got what seemed punched to death by an invisible player or zombies very annoying.

zombie_ninja_by_zombie_ninja.jpg

Yup, it was the ninja zombie...he got me last time too.

OR desync...

I shot someone in the back at NE airport, and decided to split.  As I was running away, I was getting shot at with an M4.  I could hear it as though it was fairly close, but couldn't find the player.  I survived a good 45 seconds while running away, but he kept shooting at me.  I could not for the life of me spot him, or even get a direction.  Hard to say if he was invisible, or if in my panic I just didn't spot him.

I was basically getting shot at point blank range, but couldn't see the guy.  Probably a lack of skill, but I'd rather blame a bug..

i expericened something just like it! me and my friend went to NE airfield we took our time and scoped the place out for a good 15 min then decided to go in. On the middle of the runway someone started to shoot at us and we ran back in to the woods and we anticipated that the attacker would follow so we ran in a hook so we could see if someone was following us. We took cover behind really good cover and bushes and used 3d person and spotted a lone guy following. I took him out but we didnt see anyone else but all of a sudden someone started to fire upon us with m4. Couldnt tell where or how far but the shots was landing all over us so we decided to split. I ran around the whole airfield through the woods and when i was at the otherside waiting for my m8 who took the other way around someone started to shoot at me again i ran and tried to hide but the fucker got me when i was crouching in a evergreen. During this whole time neither did i or my friend spot anyone wich is really weird as we always had a 360 defense and was stationary in good cover in 3d person. At the time we thought it was hackers but maybe it was a bug