Sign in to follow this  
EnDz

You Shit Your Pants

As the topic says...

Messege poped up a few days ago, I half expected my pants to be ruined.

Its a server msg, server owner fucking around

Makes sense now. I've been in the server multiple times before that and never noticed the messeage. I guess that's what caught me off guard, that and it was the same color text in which all other 'in-game' messeages appear.

Makes sense now. I've been in the server multiple times before that and never noticed the messeage. I guess that's what caught me off guard, that and it was the same color text in which all other 'in-game' messeages appear.

Hopefully they also change fonts, times new roman makes the game look really cheap

Edited by ld-airgrafix

Hopefully they also change fonts, times new roman makes the game lool really cheap

Agreed. ...Well maybe not cheap, just boring. Or at least give us the option to change it ourselves. I mean if we're going to pay for it gives us some more options.

imo

First time i got trolled, i got "im dying" , and i believed it, my screen was already gray from fighting zombies so i left my character out in the open hoping a zombie would come and speed up my dying. When i came back to my laptop, i got the color back and "healing" status. The stupid thing was i discarded all my items including an m4 with so much ammo just because i didnt want another player stumbling across my body and taking it. I could have gone back in the woods if i remembered where i bloody threw it