Sign in to follow this  
Quincy (DayZ)

Dayz As it Should Be Played - Nice Hostage

Good Job :)

You are a true hero, keep that up!

Thanks guys, sub to make sure you don't miss the rest! :D

IMO thats how its done. I've cuffed and bagged a few players just to gear them up. The cuffs are for your safety, can't be too careful.

IMO thats how its done. I've cuffed and bagged a few players just to gear them up. The cuffs are for your safety, can't be too careful.

Yup exactly, thanks for the feedback!

Well better than your previous definitely although I am not a fan of the content, I did enjoy the titanic moment there :) Also glad you improved on your mumbling and there was less talking about what you were doing and more interaction and human dialogue which is what make these videos actually successful. The more enthusiastic you sound, the better it'll get. Don't make talking sound like it is a chore :)

Well better than your previous definitely although I am not a fan of the content, I did enjoy the titanic moment there :) Also glad you improved on your mumbling and there was less talking about what you were doing and more interaction and human dialogue which is what make these videos actually successful. The more enthusiastic you sound, the better it'll get. Don't make talking sound like it is a chore :)

Thanks! Glad I'm improving, thanks again for the feedback!