Sign in to follow this  
goodc420

Regular / Hardcore bug?

i went to go log on to my hardcore character today, and picked a low pop server (taking precaution as it is wednesday and im alone lol), and it logged me into my regular character, with all my reg gear, but in 'hardcore' mode, i was 100% sure it was a hardcore server, i double checked and even picked a different hardcore and still, brought me my reg toon, i then tried a regular server, as you would imagine it logged me in fine and brought me to my same regular toon, so is this some sort of hive bug or what? i cant imagine they would make it so you have only 1 toon between both, im just wondering if im the only one

Has not happened to me before. If this continues for you and its clearly a bug, I suggest you report it in the bug report section.

Ah, seems to have fixed itself after i did the 170mb update from today, still a very strange bug, never happened before

It's happened to me before, I just logged off and tried a different hardcore server and got my char back. It's known, saw it in the bug report section but I couldn't seem to figure out how to 'bump' it or create my own report.