Sign in to follow this  
doviszxc

The instant supplies crate

So, me and my buddy were playing, looting Svetloyarsk's pubs, and he got shot in the middle of the road, after he got shot theese guys said "stop" to him. Facepalm. I flanked them , fired a couple of shots, they hid inside. I came inside from the back, killed one of them who was looking trough the window. Another guy was prone in first person at one of the rooms. I somehow bugged trough the wall when equipping my weapon when standing right besides it ( SKS ), that happened after a LONG waiting game. I killed him, buddy came, looted them, went to NE Airfield, killed two more guys (( Idiots )) and we got fire incoming at us from snipers. We had a waiting game again, my buddy saw them move after no shots came, they only had SKS's with no scopes. I decided to go to the prison because we were at the ATC tower, and I did that to see trough the window and look where are they going. As I'm doing that, a guy logs on and I hear him reload. I take out my SKS, run in the room with the beds, aim at his head, he looks at me with his gasmask, **Bam**.

He was the richest guy I've ever seen. 2 Long range scopes , both pristine, two 300 round boxes, 3 packs of pristine rice, two pristine full canteens, a CR-75 with 6 magazines and alot much more. So, the title could be misleading, but this guy was an instant supply package to me. We did kill the two guys with the SKS's later. The guy that logged on , might've just been a server hopper, or the sniper because we didn't hear shots, just ricocheting bullets, so he might've tried to server hop.

CHEERS!

Edited by Doviszxc
  • Like 1

Yeah, i've had those runs aswell ;) So nice finding those pinatas!

• Like 1

Gawd.....I'm a loot pinata right now. Getting paranoid with all my loots right now. Almost dont want to log into the game...2 ammo boxes filled,5 yellow cases filled, Fnx w/ red dot, suppressor and 4 mags ,mosin w/ pristtine LRscope, m4 with all the pretty fix'ins and sawn off shotty and 22 pistol w/4 mags.

YUP whomever kills me is gonna be super happy.

• Like 2

Gawd.....I'm a loot pinata right now. Getting paranoid with all my loots right now. Almost dont want to log into the game...2 ammo boxes filled,5 yellow cases filled, Fnx w/ red dot, suppressor and 4 mags ,mosin w/ pristtine LRscope, m4 with all the pretty fix'ins and sawn off shotty and 22 pistol w/4 mags.

YUP whomever kills me is gonna be super happy.

Share some for the poor and unlucky guy :(?