Sign in to follow this  
dodas

lost fps but why? please help

Hello guys. I think this is a personal isssue and i really want your help.

Since patch 42. I lost about 8 fps in dayz with the exact same setting.I repeat with the exact same. i was playing with 20 fps and smoothly movement and now i play with 12 and very laggy movement I had to disable clouds and shadows and bring down the rendering resolution to make it playable again. 43. of course didn't help. Since everyone say that they gained fps how and why i lost? .I attached my dxdiag file to the thread.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Polyandras

What's your memories speed and latency? Upgrading your systems memory to some high performance gaming memory could significantly improve FPS

i cant afford to upgrade ,i just want to know how with the same settings my fps dropped. . As you see at my dxdiag file my screen resolution is 1600x900 . With this resolution and everything esle on very low and disabled i have 12-14 fps  not even steady.. When i change to 800x600 my fps goes to 20-25 . I curse the time they added 0.42-0.43 update .Before i was playing with 1600x900 ,with shadows ,with clouds, with objects to normal and i had 18-20 fps steady .

Edited by Polyandras

same here. My FPS droped from 40-60 outside of cities to 30 - 40 and from 25 - 30 in cities to 15 - 20. did not change my settings

did i miss anything? yesterday my FPS now dropped from 30 - 40 outside of cities to 13 - 20 and from 15 - 20 in cities to 6 - 9. did not change any ingame or config settings. Other Games are not toughed. Cant play DayZ anymore.

edith: solved: the bad fps were caused by some changes i did in the power management settings

Edited by DonDude