Sign in to follow this  
hornynarwhal

Funny Youtube videos

Hello Again! So i posted my channel in of topic general discussion, and i guess that's not the right place, sorry about that. But ive been given some advice to post it in the gallery (Thank you Inception and boneboys for advice and feedback.) So im posting one of my older videos here!

If you like it you should come check out my channel! I'm trying to do weekly videos, and to come up with funny ideas sooo, hopefully i'll get better :P.

ABOUT MY CHANNEL: My channel name in FriendlyNeighborhood Narwhal, And i make gaming videos. I love to play games and have always wanted to post youtube videos. To be honest, i'm not very good at games, but id like to think i'm kind of funny. Right now i post mostly Dayz videos, but i hope to expand later, it just a game that i'm playing a lot, and one i'm comfortable with. I mostly play with my friend Kevin, who honestly is funnier than me. (il put a link to him here too,) but im better at editing :P. So If you come to my channel, Great! If you don't, Cool! Im just trying to get my name out there with out there without seeming like an ass. (to late huh?) Hopfully see you soon!

<3 You Silly Sods.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyNarhwal

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bolshevik3DHD

Here's the video!  it actually my latest :D thanks for the help Rhodes!

Edited by Narwhal

Try adding this "[ youtube]the video link[/youtube ]". Minus the quotes and the spaces.

That usually works for me. It should come out like so...

A very old video of mine. Day Z 'Classic' if you will.

[EDIT: Fixed]

Edited by Rhodes
  • Like 1

Hello Again! So i posted my channel in of topic general discussion, and i guess that's not the right place, sorry about that. But ive been given some advice to post it in the gallery (Thank you Inception and boneboys for advice and feedback.) So im posting one of my older videos here!

If you like it you should come check out my channel! I'm trying to do weekly videos, and to come up with funny ideas sooo, hopefully i'll get better :P.

ABOUT MY CHANNEL: My channel name in FriendlyNeighborhood Narwhal, And i make gaming videos. I love to play games and have always wanted to post youtube videos. To be honest, i'm not very good at games, but id like to think i'm kind of funny. Right now i post mostly Dayz videos, but i hope to expand later, it just a game that i'm playing a lot, and one i'm comfortable with. I mostly play with my friend Kevin, who honestly is funnier than me. (il put a link to him here too,) but im better at editing :P. So If you come to my channel, Great! If you don't, Cool! Im just trying to get my name out there with out there without seeming like an ass. (to late huh?) Hopfully see you soon!

<3 You Silly Sods.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyNarhwal

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bolshevik3DHD

Here's the video!  it actually my latest :D thanks for the help Rhodes!

Video is as funny as cancer. You cant make something funny by playing stupid music and swearing over it. get some talent.

Video is as funny as cancer. You cant make something funny by playing stupid music and swearing over it. get some talent.

Ouch, I can always use constructive criticism, but that's just a bit harsh, don't ya think? 

Anyway, I still appreciate you taking the time to comment and actually watch it. even if you didn't like it. 

After all, you can never please everyone :P

if you don't like it, try one of my friend Kevin's.

Edited by Narwhal

Try adding this "[ youtube]the video link[/youtube ]". Minus the quotes and the spaces.

That usually works for me. It should come out like so...

A very old video of mine. Day Z 'Classic' if you will.

[EDIT: Fixed]

Oh, Also, i wanted to directly thank you! without your little tip i wouldnt have been able to put my video up here period! thanks Rhodes, And PS: I like your channel :D