Sign in to follow this  
qav500

Need some info about game!

Hello Everyone! I am new to this game, just starting playing with it. I have some question!

I start DayZ and in the internet tab I get lots of servers. So I joined one, I died etc etc until I joined I think an other one and made some friends.

They were two guys already with weapons and food and they helped me do the same. I got clothes, bag with food drinks a weapon an axe and

so on. So trying to defend the house we were in from other players, I lost connection. After that I was trying to to reconnect but all my progress 

was lost and I got spawned in an earlier location having nothing on me. Was that my mistake? Every time I change server I lose my items and

location?

When the server restarts it might revert back to a couple of minutes (at worst) to a location you were in before, meaning that the items you recently picked up will not be in your inventory.

But losing all your progress sounds weird, you sure you didn't join a hardcore server? They use a different hive, meaning that you can't have your regular character on a hardcore server.

Some servers can not see your char, i had same problem, just change server to get same char

It sounds like you were killed.

When you log out of a server, for any reason, your player sits there for 30 seconds.

They saw you sit down, rushed the house or otherwise killed you in that time period.

I got it! I logged in an other server and my character spawned again with all my gear! all ok! But I don't understand why.. i have to figure this out!

Thanks for your help!

I have encounter the same problem. In most of the servers I cant spawn my character but an empty one. But in a server named:

[Falcon] RP -  www.falcondayzrp.com - Hardcore - Fragnet.net

my character is ok. Do I have to play in this server only?

Edited by qav500