Sign in to follow this  
alexsander209

Please improve performance for AMD processors

Everyone I know, complain about the low fps for them to use AMD, I beg you, improve performance on AMD processors, as many players havê this processor. please, please, please.  :(

• Like 1

i7-4770 and gtx 660ti and pull pretty good frames, 50 in town 40 in drops and like 80ish open world

You're asking the devs to rip apart the engine and make several optimizations, and strike a partnership with AMD, when the RV engine is ALREADY built, optimized, and partnered with Intel. Not gonna happen. I can imagine Dean getting with AMD and saying "AMD needs a driver update to be able to utilize this, that, and the other so it can perform better in these areas."  But, that would take a little while as well since the RV engine isn't very friendly (see what I did there?) and would still require a bit of coding on AMD's behalf.

Completely agreeing with shadow134, why would they completely rebuild something just so a minority of players can have it better? That would take so much more time and money then if you just saved up for a computer that runs intel. Come on now, it's not even a reasonable request. Just. Don't.