Mrs.Sinister

Looking for a server geared more towards building, hunting, gathering etc

Hi guys, 

My partner and I have recently been playing DayZ Standalone and have decided to give the mod a shot.

We are the exploring type and love the survival aspect of the game such as pitching tents, base building, cooking, hunting etc and we are looking for a server which is more geared towards that rather than military play style. I have done some searching but if anyone could point us in the right direction for these kind of servers, we would be very grateful. Walking zombies would be a plus too but not essential.

Thank you  :)

edit: Looking for a server on Dayz Mod not the standalone. Sorry if there was confusion.

Edited by Mrs.Sinister

Hi guys, 

My partner and I have recently been playing DayZ Standalone and have decided to give the mod a shot.

We are the exploring type and love the survival aspect of the game such as pitching tents, base building, cooking, hunting etc and we are looking for a server which is more geared towards that rather than military play style. I have done some searching but if anyone could point us in the right direction for these kind of servers, we would be very grateful. Walking zombies would be a plus too but not essential.

Thank you  :)

Do you mean the mod as in the DayZ Mod. or DayZ Standalone? 

Sorry I meant the Dayz Mod, not the standalone.

Ok, so maybe something like DayZ Epoch. If i can. I could give you my teamspeak IP and show you what you can do on it. Also how to install it and that kind if things. My Staff also like to do some roleplaying now and then.